I think I have been cheated

EDSVIII

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I purchased a set of new bbks long tubes for a cobra on another popular site (corral) from a pretty well known name on a few sites, well I got taken for 350.00 dollars by UNSTOPPABLE MR. CHRIS KAISER and now he will not respond to me . I did not want to post this but was given no other alternative. BUYER BEWARE do not try to purchase from th is guy cuz you might be upset when nothing arrives I hope there is just a problem with him being able to reach me ,and if this is the case I apologize to him.

guess this means no headers for a while ,money is tight with wife and four kids thanks chris :feedback

EDSVIII said:
guess this means no headers for a while ,money is tight with wife and four kids thanks chris :feedback

give him some time some of these guys are busy, we no or i now some one like chris wont want a bad rap....

I would like to believe that is the case , but he received the money on dec 7th it is now jan 2nd.

I agree that things are usually late around x-mas,but he does not even answer my pms that I send him, thats why I am worried

Well guys I just got back in town late last night. I have been out of town all but 2 seperate days since early december.
I sent out Eds parts just now and PMed him the tracking number.

I felt bad about the whole thing but there was nothing I could do.I took care of it as soon as I got back.

lincolnboy said:
see waht did i tell you....
yes thought that would be strange for chris to do that , I knew thetre had to be a reason. I'm glad things worked out., :Beer

trash talking

I would like to take the time to apologize to chris , and the rest of the viewers of this situation. Chris has sent me the tracking number for the headers ,although anyone would have thought the same if in my shoes ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY TO ALL PLEASE FORGIVE ME I still am a lincoln enthusiast

EDSVIII said:
I would like to take the time to apologize to chris , and the rest of the viewers of this situation. Chris has sent me the tracking number for the headers ,although anyone would have thought the same if in my shoes ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY TO ALL PLEASE FORGIVE ME I still am a lincoln enthusiast

I ain't mad at ya. i'd probally felt the same way,i order stuff from e bay all the time and you hear so many horror stories,and there are so many shady people you gotta be on your toes. I just paid for my 2005 mustang gt mufflers,i won on e bay, and trust me i'm watching, thankfully i have never had a problem, but its over lets move on and enjoy those headers!!!! :Beer

Ed, I just sent you another message and your last post pretty much sums up what I was talking about, so dont sweat that.

The way I see it Ed did nothing wrong, I would have done the same thing If I was in his shoes.
I just wish I could have sent them out sooner.

Members online

No members online now.
Back