I think I got screwed by a LS member :(

Problem is most won't ship there parts cuz they need there cars to function since there dd but I'll probably just do core charges that double my cost that way if they keep my parts I'll just get new ones as far as PayPal is concerned I've never had an issue but there's always a first just like this incident.

Who cares what the "others" think ;) lol but in all honesty, like the old saying " dont take it personal, but i dont trust anybody" live by it unless u personally know them, and then even then nowadays, still keep a keen eye on them. . Sad but true

Yeah you ain't lying when you say that bro, just recently my girls bf's husband decided to cop a feel on my girls ass when she went to her bf's house to work on some of our wedding planning.dude was a friend of mine and a workout buddy..ha let's just say he will definitely never do that again.

Who cares what the "others" think ;) lol but in all honesty, like the old saying " don't take it personal, but i dont trust anybody" live by it unless u personally know them, and then even then nowadays, still keep a keen eye on them. . Sad but true

haha ... can't you see all the sleep I'm losing over it?

Last Friday, was supposed to take possession of an older model Cady, low miles, sold certified, it wasn't 100% ready to go. My wife had dropped by earlier in the day and Fn dropped all the money off ... a week later, still no Cady! Hahaha ... Fn told her! I don't care if it's a friend or not. No car, no money.

NOW = has his money, no rush on finishing car anymore. She leaving messages on his phone, still NO car ... now I have to roll up my sleeves.

Problem is most won't ship there parts cuz they need there cars to function since there dd but I'll probably just do core charges that double my cost that way if they keep my parts I'll just get new ones as far as PayPal is concerned I've never had an issue but there's always a first just like this incident.

Personally I think you conversions are Fn amazing looking, people really want that kind of quality workmanship, they'll have to open wallet first.
asking for a core charge on the replacement items is nothing new and people should simply understand it and realize it'll be returned upon items exchanged.

Nothing new about that ... it's a fail safe. If they can't do that, they didn't need the items that bad then.

Yeah you ain't lying when you say that bro, just recently my girls bf's husband decided to cop a feel on my girls ass when she went to her bf's house to work on some of our wedding planning.dude was a friend of mine and a workout buddy..ha let's just say he will definitely never do that again.

Holy
censored.gif
, out of control !!! I'd fake him with a peanut butter sandwich from the left hand and ...

I'm telln' ya...Fn people.these days...and now you get to look like the "bad guy" just getting what you paid for...sh!ts rediculous...btw time for a new " "tooned" LS sig badge" lets see the new rims on there

Bro it's a long story what happened after that indiscretion hahs.not sure if you guys want to here it.lol but yeah thanks for the compliment on my conversions.the work I do for the LS is top notch man.I don't cut corners.yeah I've had a couple of lighting issues but I've taken care of them fast.I actually still have a repair coming from LS2001 one of the info buttons went out and I still need to do his hvac but with him it's all good cuz the ball is on his court as soon as he sends me his stuff I'll fix mod and return asap.that's how I roll man.I might not have an LS but I'm fam, Ford fam yo

Asshats......common theives....and 4 kids living pay check to pay check?

Why the hell does he have an LS?

That sucks, but yea those members are definitely not what I would consider "regulars". Although that dysfunktionalLS person back in the day was an extreme daily poster and ended up ripping someone off.

I am still in for a white gen2 kit if you ever get one together.

And I agree with others to do a core charge. The way I would do it is charge for the kit in one paypal transfer. Then a seperate paypal transaction for the core charge. And once you receive their switches, you can refund the second payment so paypal doesn't score additional fees off of the deal.

Be nice if people would be honest.it makes things so much easier but yeah if you want a g2 kit pm me to workout details on this transaction.Lmfaol I sound like a lawyer.lol

I'm still holding on hope that 956 comes thru I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.after a week or 2 I might just have to cut my losses.hopefully the kit never gives him issues cuz he's going to need me.

Those assmunches are gone. First rule of business is the same as gambling, don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Have the buyer cover your cost or you'll work for free too dang often.

Over the last couple years I've sold around 400 of these for $35, cash up front. I don't make much profit on them but it's fun to do and see them on trucks at shows.
IMG_1857.jpg

For your product, if they can't pay up front and add a $200 kicker for a core charge, they can not afford the parts. The $200 core keeps the con men away.

Dude are those direct replacements of the originals with new lighting?

Product looks nice man.

Well definitely taking and using all this good advice from you guys

Give me a list of that your missing (got shafted on)... There are enough salvages out there I (we) can get you back right.

Bro, that's awesome of you but parts for the LS are a beeouch to find and I need everything like I mean everything.door switches, steering wheel switches gaugeface,etc

I do appreciate it though.what I can do is offer a conversion in exchange for a 1 gen kit which is what I need.I'd hate for you guys to go out of your way for nothing

Here's a pic of a Denali I did so you can see the work I do

Denalisteeringwheelandcluster.jpg
[/IMG]

Denaliafterclusterconversion.jpg
[/IMG]

Those images where from a Denali I did from a craigslist deal.lol unfortunately I get more dreamers then actual buyers.he was my only cl customer!

Those images where from a Denali I did from a craigslist deal.lol unfortunately I get more dreamers then actual buyers.he was my only cl customer!

I know I said I was also going to get that red kit but knowing that happened to you I'm going to my local yard to strip an LS for cores to send you first... thats rough that had to happen to you man but Im still in it for the work and when I'll send you the originals to help you out. I have alot of projects im working on but thats definitely one I was wanting to get in.

Thanks man.I didn't mean the dreamer part for you ls guys I ment it to the hundreds of people that have text me or call me asking can you do this car and that car and my only response is yes and an explanation of why cost is what it is.

Keep my eyes out for switches too...planning seeing a parts car this sunday after the Summit show...ill c what i caan mustard up for u

Members online

No members online now.
Back