I shall be seen (Pictures)

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello people.

So, after seeing 02LincLS' tintless beautiful LS I got excited and had all my tint removed and I love it!!

The car has 199487 miles. Couldn't wait till 200000 to post pictures :D...

Here they are:

5636384097_3515d32d63_b.jpg

5636376565_07e96ba73a_b.jpg

5636972988_dacce67e76_b.jpg

5636366487_7ee31872ee_b.jpg

5636954086_d4ca663d73_b.jpg

Thank you.

Good to see you are still around. Your LS is still one of my favorites. Simple and clean, the best combo!

Needs tint.. :shifty:

j/k looks good man, and long beach??? Where the f*ck were you for the FFF show???

Hmmmm, not sure on the tint move. But it does make it look more 'crisp'. Almost like a dealer trying to sell it.

Shes clean but why no tint??

not only does it make the car cooler on the inside but it helps protect the leather from cracking. Its too damnt hot here not to have tint on a vehicle.

Looks great, bro. :cool:

But it is still begging for some quad tips again...

I agree, solely because the cutouts are there. Otherwise 2 looks great.

Mmmm I like it better tinted, but it still looks really nice.

Thanks guys.

The car is usually garaged so it doesn't see sun most of the time, so the interior shouldnt suffer that much damage. If i see that it gets crazy hot i will put 50% tint all around.

As of for the tips, i never got around putting em back on. The ones that i had new in the box the shop lost em cause i left em there :). I need new ones.

Other than that i love the tintless clean look, especially with the light interior the car really stands out.

Damm thug.. photo 1 you're headrests are in the back seat. Actually I think mine are too haha

Damm thug.. photo 1 you're headrests are in the back seat. Actually I think mine are too haha

I was gonna mention that too lol.

Artur, I have 50% on sides/35% back glass. Not too much to stand out, but enough so the kids are comfortable in the back.

Also, looks like you are getting the hang of your camera :D

Im a big dude so i lean back also.

and i have the steering wheel all the way forward, almost all the way up and the seat pushed back and pedals pushed to the floor almost.

I hate getting into other cars cause i cant move everything the way i can with the ls.

Plus there's at least a pillar between your head and the grill of the truck that just blew the red light. :p

Amazing LS!!! still a top fav of mine all the way around...not sure about no tint but it works for your ride. Nice clean sharp look all around. I'm just curious but what problems have you had with your LS. Yours just looks like it's never even had coil issues lol. It looks like it just came off the factory line.

Needs tint.. :shifty:

j/k looks good man, and long beach??? Where the f*ck were you for the FFF show???

Yea. Why weren't you at Fabulous Fords? You better be there next year or you just may get a visit from Big Julie!!

Thank you.

It is lowered. Sprint springs up front and Eibachs at the rear.

I was working that weekend. Maybe next time. I like meets where we drive btw. The last Angeles Crest Highway run was great.

I had many problems with the car. Almost all of em. :). Had all coils changed with spark plugs around 100k miles. Transmission changed to another used one at 154k. Radiator, ac compressor, clock spring (twice), shocks, lots of front suspension parts (thanks to 20" wheels) and lots of other things.

It feels better now. I have an oil leak from the motor a bit. Gotta change oil pan gasket and maybe couple of more soon.

I want to get front bumper repainted soon. It has little cracks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back