I joined the dark side today, here's some pics..

cadillackman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This was my wifes car, it became mine by forfeit. It's been sitting under a cedar tree for a nearly a year. It's a 98 with 84,XXX miles on it & a perfect air ride. I sold my 95 to my 18 year old brother. I just sensor lowered it & buffed the headlights. I still need to get my trac-lock & sway bar off of the old one before he kills himself running the dry rotted tires that were on this one(yes, that's how long it sat!) I'll have many questions about tuning in the coming weeks. The first one is where to get SCT. Enjoy.

HPIM0859.jpg

HPIM0860.jpg

HPIM0861.jpg

HPIM0862.jpg

That looks sick. Im usually not a fan of base models, but that actually looks pretty good.

Super clean gen 2! How did you get the front end so low?

*The Govenator*
Give me your wheels. Now!

you can get sct programers easy call darrin http://www.bc-automotive.com/ or lonnie http://www.blueovalchips.com/
Thanks for the info! What are they up to now, XCAL 3, 4?

So Gen 2 = dark side or am i missing something LOL!
I've always been a hardcore 1st.Gen spring conversion guy. I never really liked the 2nd gen looks, but with these wheels, it's growing on me.
Super clean gen 2! How did you get the front end so low?
I just sensor lowered it to about an inch above where it is in the pics & that's where it vents to after I cut it off, what luck! I'm falling in love with air ride all over again.
Very nice ... good think she just let it sit for you to have..
Yep, She wanted me to sell it for her, I tried sooo hard too:cool:

Saleen Speester replicas in 18x9 with the Mark VIII pattern and +36 backspacing.

Thanks for the info! What are they up to now, XCAL 3, 4?

I've got an XCAL2 from Reinhart with three programs on it including a nitrous program. Set up for 3:27 gears and the converter lockout has been removed under 55 mph. Shift points, etc all adjustable. 87 octane and 93 are the other tunes in it.

Make me an offer.

You joined the dark side with a WHITE car? What are you, color blind? :p

Those wheels look nice on a white mark. Welcome to the Mark VIII club... but you're still not eligible for the DARK club. :D

wow.... your comments are so funny...:rolleyes:

I don`t blame ya. Mines got a Reese hitch, but it doesn`t look anything like that. You can hardly tell it`s there, yet it keeps me from destroying the tips and rear bumper cover when pulling out of a steep drive.

I'll have to agree... I usually detest the base models chrome everything... That on e does not make me want to throw up in my mouth...

Nice job sir :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back