I hate who ever did this to me

Ya thieves suck. Someone stole my UPS package that was left at my doorstep with about $500 worth of stuff in it..

i go to an alternative school now, and they wont let you bring phones, money over 5 dollars, or weapons=keys...these items will be confiscated and not returned unless a parent can pick them up...alot of bs i hate that place

Should of just locked them up in the Car until you got back :p but anyways, at least there are still some honest decent people left in the world.

I would like to suggest the purchase of security cameras. They aren't very expensive and are easy to install. Costco.com has a selection as do other websites such as Q-See. The cameras can be configured to record on motion or for a set duration and time. These record in MPEG so the quality is impressive. Once the "word" gets out about the cameras the pinheads mess with the neighbors but not us.

so last night between 3am 6am my ls6 got broken into and they just went to town stole my double din the xenons my school books the spare keys to my parents house and other important keys, on top of other things like my air freshners LOL condoms LOL insurance. Are and regg now I'm out about 500 bucks ontop of me getting the window fixed and getting a new alarm

Sorry to hear about this. That really sucks.

My car was broken into one time, and stolen from it was a set of keys for another car (my Mustang). Fortunately, the Mustang was kept parked in my grandparents' garage in another neighborhood, but you can bet I got a new full set of cylinders shortly thereafter.

If the parent's keys were labeled in any way, and if the others were yours, I'd be changing all those locks in a hurry.

Andy

is ur phone jailbroken?? if so have any cool apps?:rolleyes:

yeah but i have the older iphone the 2G one, i have a few games and other little things but my older brother had to reboot the phone and installed the 2.0 version and not for nothing its pretty much the same thing but some apps you have to pay for

Sorry to hear about this. That really sucks.

My car was broken into one time, and stolen from it was a set of keys for another car (my Mustang). Fortunately, the Mustang was kept parked in my grandparents' garage in another neighborhood, but you can bet I got a new full set of cylinders shortly thereafter.

If the parent's keys were labeled in any way, and if the others were yours, I'd be changing all those locks in a hurry.

Andy

i did that right after i got the window put in and the alarm, i changed every lock .

People that steal such random items are idiots. Not that people that steal in organized fashions are any better but what the hell are they gunna do with half the stuff? In most cases like this which is what really pisses me off they end up accidentally busting some of these type of items trying to use them in ways they aren't made for or they just throw it away!

The other day in local news some idiots-3 of them to be exact-robed a older man of a cell phone that belonged to his grand son. Do you really think people that think the way those criminals did are going to share that phone between the 3 of them?

People are pathetic.

Members online

No members online now.
Back