I hate who ever did this to me

tubbyLS6

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
so last night between 3am 6am my ls6 got broken into and they just went to town stole my double din the xenons my school books the spare keys to my parents house and other important keys, on top of other things like my air freshners LOL condoms LOL insurance. Are and regg now I'm out about 500 bucks ontop of me getting the window fixed and getting a new alarm

I hope who ever did this realize that they aren't going to a good working radio bc they ripped half of the wires that went into the unit

sorry man , hope they get killed by a bus or something, merry christmas

That really sucks, man. Too bad their parents didn't abort the fetus. The world doesn't need scum like that. In fact, they should make crimes like that punishable by death. No age limit. 14 and rip off a stereo? Off with his head! Or better yet, make them fix the vehicle before they are executed.

How many people would resort to petty theft if they knew they would lose their life if caught?

If you can't tell, thieves make me a whole new level of mad. :mad:

Hopefully, the double din has a security code like mine does. They won't be able to use it without that code.

Sorry for any misspellings in the post on my iPhone getting the car fixed and thanks ls2nv

no code on radio but if I ever find out who I have a funny feeling I would be on the news after I'm done with them but what really gets me my g35 was stolen not to long ago and now this

sucks to hear bro...i caught a lucky break yesterday morning i was waiting for my school bus to pick me up from in front of my house and i forgot i had my car keys on me so i sat them on the back tire of the ls and ran to get on and i knew i heard them drop. i was soo frantic the whole day until i got home and seen my car was still there nothing wrong...but the keys were no where to be found. frightened i searched like crazy all around the car and couldnt find them and it was cold as hell outside and i had yet to find them. i hit the car to set the pre-alarm {beep beep beep beep} and i could hear the pager but not see it so i kept looking and then i heard it by the front door under my dad's plants...

god bless whoever had the nice heart to do that...i am very thankful!
i was dumb to just not take them

Maybe it's time to move... sounds like a lot of hoodlums in your neighborhood.

Thats messed up. I hope you do find the thief and get to spend some quality time with them.

I'm so glad I have a garage. Our house has been broken into before, last time my mom almost killed the guy with a bat. The time before that our alarm called the police and the guy was arrested, he had been driving a stolen car that was parked outside so our house was on the news. I'm pretty sure if someone came in our house now either my pitbull or my golden retriever would have them before I got to them.

sucks to hear bro...i caught a lucky break yesterday morning i was waiting for my school bus to pick me up from in front of my house and i forgot i had my car keys on me so i sat them on the back tire of the ls and ran to get on and i knew i heard them drop. i was soo frantic the whole day until i got home and seen my car was still there nothing wrong...

left them on the tire? why not just bring them to school with you?

edit: sorry to hear about this.

Its Christmas time and we still cannot find a job,
We filled out applications but you treat us like we're slobs,
So we rob,
And we steal,
we're just trying to get a meal
Its Christmas time and we're broke again

Merry Christmas

I know how ya feel about that, someone stole my tv screen and radio out my honda but the dumbasses left the power "thing" for the tv and broke the back of the radio trying to steal it.

I seem to recall reading about a 140DB alarm system speaker that can be installed in the headliner of you car. Sounds like you need one of those. I hope the pricks get Tetanus from the broken glass and wind up with lock jaw.

sucks to hear bro...i caught a lucky break yesterday morning i was waiting for my school bus to pick me up from in front of my house and i forgot i had my car keys on me so i sat them on the back tire of the ls and ran to get on and i knew i heard them drop. i was soo frantic the whole day until i got home and seen my car was still there nothing wrong...but the keys were no where to be found. frightened i searched like crazy all around the car and couldnt find them and it was cold as hell outside and i had yet to find them. i hit the car to set the pre-alarm {beep beep beep beep} and i could hear the pager but not see it so i kept looking and then i heard it by the front door under my dad's plants...

god bless whoever had the nice heart to do that...i am very thankful!
i was dumb to just not take them

why the F#$% would you do that in the first place? if i'd have done that my LS would be nowhere to be found and if i called my insurance company and told them what happened they'd probably laugh at my a$$

i go to an alternative school now, and they wont let you bring phones, money over 5 dollars, or weapons=keys...these items will be confiscated and not returned unless a parent can pick them up...alot of bs i hate that place

Its Christmas time and we still cannot find a job,
We filled out applications but you treat us like we're slobs,
So we rob,
And we steal,
we're just trying to get a meal
Its Christmas time and we're broke again

Merry Christmas

I know how ya feel about that, someone stole my tv screen and radio out my honda but the dumbasses left the power "thing" for the tv and broke the back of the radio trying to steal it.

David Banner, i thought i was the only one to listen to him. LOL

thanks every one now its back to replacing all the things taken out of the car and alot of sleepless nights, just waitting to see if they come back around

Since you're waiting up... Get a blowgun :D Silent, and can inflict a LOT of pain when using the darts. Thieves would make good target practice.

what part of brooklyn you live in? i've had acid spilled down my car before outside my house, 1100 dollars to repaint. it may not be like theft, but still gives you that I want to bash someones hands with a baseball bat feeling.

Members online

No members online now.
Back