I hate light colored marks but.....

Go to the mustang tribute, the one with the stretched out nose and triple butterfly blower intake. Priceless:D

I have to laugh. When a member post pics of his own car with hideous orange accent rims, etc everyone thinks it looks great.

Show a stock mark that has spinners and everyone hates.

Must be a "members only" thing. lol

"sensor lowered."
I doubt it. That looks broken.

But it's hard to deny that the Mark VIII is a very pretty design.

I have to laugh. When a member post pics of his own car with hideous orange accent rims, etc everyone thinks it looks great.

Show a stock mark that has spinners and everyone hates.

Must be a "members only" thing. lol

Lols... I would never support 20's... nice black hood btw :D

Where are you guys seeing the spinner wheels? They just look like regular bling wheels to me. I think the mark looks pretty good, I have seen a lot worse!

About the light color that this post was about, I prefer the pearl white mark VIII's & think it's the best color! The black looks great but way too much work to take care of.

I like how the car looks too, looks real good, needs to adjust the camber though. I wouldnt go that big on mine just because of how much rotating mass you just slapped on there.

Where are you guys seeing the spinner wheels? They just look like regular bling wheels to me. I think the mark looks pretty good, I have seen a lot worse!

Ya, now that you mention it I dont see spinners. I think its a frame rate that maybe makes them look it at first when going around corner.

I had 20s on mine years ago. I tried 2 different sets. They are too heavy, I love my 18s!! Those with the cobra brakes made a huge improvement.

man that car looks killer, maybe its the WOP in me, and my passion for lincolns, and or the fact I love the lines when they are on the ground.

Dont see what the big deal is. It's simple with basic 20" 5 spokes. It's yummy. but to each there own.

I love my gen 1 crome spokes or slots man I shine them with Mothers and they almost turn liquid

Members online

No members online now.
Back