I got tinted. Tell me what you think!!!

Please, don't give him more inspiration. I think some of us are hinting toward the fact he should stop the cars suffering and remove it unless he plans on pulling one of those Sleaze-Bay scams and claims its a limited Sean John Eddie Bauer edition LS.

Unique though...Would be better if you have Sean Jean Embroidered on the seats and have an Sean Jean Emblem made with Limited Edition on the bottom of it...I see a project coming for you.......

Thats tight. I like the tint. Good idea if your being serious cobrastar lol

To all who have commented, thank you:D

Now, I am not a fan of "Rapper"(for lack of a better term) Puff...whatever, BUT, his line of clothing...I like alot. I could give a damn about his "Uh huh's" and "Take that, take thats" in the backgrounds of most BadBoy affiliated songs(LMFAO :lol:), but I must say that he does make decent attire. Everyone has some type of designer on their car, be it clothing, automotive or otherwise. My old Crown Victoria for instance:
index.cfm

Just because I like Mark Ecko's designs as well.

Again, to each his own. I enjoyed the "Puff Bashing" going on in this thread. The fact still remains, Puffy: I'm not a big fan of. @ ALL!!! His clothing Line: VEEEEEEEEEEEERY Big fan=] (Along with Ralph Lauren :rolleyes: )

Thanx (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

It would be cool if you had the Sean Jean wheels on your LS, then that would be making sense.

sean-john-wheels-zeus2.jpg

LMFAO!!!! Now thats cool, he is still a good sport about the whole deal and thinks its funny. What a great guy. Seriously!

I'm gonna get Long John on mine.

LMAO hahahahahahaha :bowrofl:

Did you guys know they actually had a Sean John Navigator(kit i guess lol)?

http://www.motorheadjewelry.com/customtg_seanjohn.html

Now as far as my tint goes, I have 35% on the entire front windshield, 35% on the front doors, 2 Layers of 35% on the back window (along with the logo), and on my back passenger doors, I have 15% on top of 35%. Looks kinda like Limo tint on the back. I like it, but we'll see what the laws have to say about it.

Whats the advantage of TWO sheets of 35% over one sheet of 20% or one sheet of 5%?

Whats the advantage of TWO sheets of 35% over one sheet of 20% or one sheet of 5%?

Well, I had already had it tinted 35 all the way around and wanted to go darker, plus it was cheaper. The guys there cut me a major deal. I paid like $60, including the logo.

I damn near pissed my pants when I saw that lol, you are so wrong HAHAHA:D How have you been tho, haven't heard from you in a little while. rost44@hotmail.com

Hey man, how are you? Other than spending $1100 on mechanical stuff and having to get a dent out of my door I am well. Let me know when you put new pictures of the entire car up on cardomain. Have you done any other mods. I am just having a little fun not trying to offend. The Sean John thing just is not my thing. :D

Hey man, how are you? Other than spending $1100 on mechanical stuff and having to get a dent out of my door I am well. Let me know when you put new pictures of the entire car up on cardomain. Have you done any other mods. I am just having a little fun not trying to offend. The Sean John thing just is not my thing. :D
Yea, I've done the halos, HIDs, magnaflow exhaust, JVC indash DVD player(small screen for specific reasons), uh...not alot just yet. The Logo lol, I'm thinking about putting some more TV's in the car, not sure just yet.

It would be cool if you had the Sean Jean wheels on your LS, then that would be making sense.

This...from the one who put Jaguar rims on his LS. Thats pretty much the same thing, just with rims. Looks ok tho:D To each his own. =-P

This...from the one who put Jaguar rims on his LS. Thats pretty much the same thing, just with rims. Looks ok tho:D To each his own. =-P

But see, I have Jaguar steering wheel too (color doesn't match that good though)...:cool:

is that an E30 in your avatar? If so..any additional pics?

Yes it is, not mine. Mine is gray (last picture). I found it on E30tech.com and stole it. The color and wheel combination looks hot on it. Sorry for thread jackin.

ggg_1024x768.jpg

01.jpg

00-01-R.jpg

2509623_12_full.jpg

2509623_4_full.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

But see, I have Jaguar steering wheel too (color doesn't match that good though)...:cool:

Steering wheel or not, it's not a Jag, just like my lincoln wasn't custom made for/by Sean "Uh huh, take that, take that" Combs (LMAO). It's just our preferences:cool:. I do kinda like those jag wheels tho. Someone else has another type on their LS that looks even better!!

I am planning on putting Papa John's tint on my car.

LMFAO! The next time I come into this thread, I won't be drinking any Pepsi. Having it sprayed all over my monitor doesn't benefit me very much. :lol:

Mark

Members online

No members online now.
Back