I Got Mugged!!!!!!

stuntin_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Long story short... id be happy to answer more questions later but heres the jist of it.... thankfully i didnt get seriously hurt and best of all.. HE DIDNT GET MY LINCOLN!!!!

IMG_1218.gif

IMG_1217.gif

Ayewood Jablome (9:44:38 PM): Ayewood Jablome (9:44:05 PM): i was getting off work... brushing my car off and then some shyme walks up to me pulls a gun out and says gimmige ur money i had no money then he wanted my car i said no he put gun to my face and i told him SHOOT ME IF YOUR GONNA SHOOT ME! JUST FUKIN DO IT saw him hesitate then i tried grabbing the gun and felt that it was PLASTIC! so we wreslted for a bit and finally got to a point where i can turn my car off and press the panic button then i chased him to 95h with my two managers and a kid that joined in and the cops got em
Ayewood Jablome (9:45:02 PM): Ayewood Jablome (9:44:50 PM): he shot me with a BB gun i got a whole in my face

runs in the family... i aint bout to let no one take anything from me.. i worked too damn hard for this.

I believe in God... If it was my time, then it was my time.. This is how I want to go down... Not because I gave up and got shot anyway. But because I stand strong in what I believed in. That's the way i choose to go down.

Did you get the BB out? You should have shoved that gun up his ass! What a punk, I'm glad that you guys caught him & more importantly, you are OK!

Nobody is going to take my car either! People say it's dumb to think that way but that's the way it is. It's a shame that people do things like this.

Like the other poster said, You got some balls!

na it still in there.. the doctor said it would cause unnecessary damage to remove it and my body should push it out naturally on its own...

im really glad we caught him i wouldnt be able to live with myself if we didnt.. it makes it so much more worth fighting for to know the guy is going to prison.. i talked to the cop that did my paper work and he said the guy is getting the maximum felony charge.

o btw im going to sue the living sh*t outta him!

Pretty stupid, NOTHING is worth your life. Give up what ever the hell they want.

That bb hole just might as well be a .45 or 9mm, thats what would have happened if it was real. Your bravery would have gotten you a dirt nap.

na it still in there.. the doctor said it would cause unnecessary damage to remove it and my body should push it out naturally on its own...

im really glad we caught him i wouldnt be able to live with myself if we didnt.. it makes it so much more worth fighting for to know the guy is going to prison.. i talked to the cop that did my paper work and he said the guy is getting the maximum felony charge.

o btw im going to sue the living sh*t outta him!

LOL your going to sue him? He cant even afford a real gun to commit crimes with? What are you going to get?

Heck, get his BB gun too! Lol. Seriously though, glad you are ok. You got a gun? Might be a good time to get one! :shifty:

I will.. as soon as Im 21. I still gotta year left i just turned 20 this month.. i plan on gettin a reliable and effective .40 or 9mm handgun then when im older im getting a .50 desert eagle with my name etched on the barrel

I will.. as soon as Im 21. I still gotta year left i just turned 20 this month.. i plan on gettin a reliable and effective .40 or 9mm handgun then when im older im getting a .50 desert eagle with my name etched on the barrel

When you do...

Check out this site. I'm a member here.

This is the exact reason why......................

Pretty stupid, NOTHING is worth your life. Give up what ever the hell they want.

That bb hole just might as well be a .45 or 9mm, thats what would have happened if it was real. Your bravery would have gotten you a dirt nap.

This is the exact reason why these punks do this stuff in the first place. Because we are a laydown and takeit society. Maybe the next time someone tries to take something form your wife or daughter, they should just lay down and give them what they want. If more people would fight back this stuff would stop happening. These punks are pu$$ies that hide behind their plastic guns and count on your pacifist attitude to protect them. Had this happened to me, he not only would not have gotten my car, but he would have gotten as much copper coated lead as I needed to use in order to immobilize him until the coroner could get there. Just give him what he wants, I'm not sure who the bigger pu$$y is in this case.

This is the exact reason why these punks do this stuff in the first place. Because we are a laydown and takeit society. Maybe the next time someone tries to take something form your wife or daughter, they should just lay down and give them what they want. If more people would fight back this stuff would stop happening. These punks are pu$$ies that hide behind their plastic guns and count on your pacifist attitude to protect them. Had this happened to me, he not only would not have gotten my car, but he would have gotten as much copper coated lead as I needed to use in order to immobilize him until the coroner could get there. Just give him what he wants, I'm not sure who the bigger pu$$y is in this case.

I really gotta agree with you here. I seems to me that anywhere there is a crime problem its because of a similar general lay down and take it attitude. I live out in a suburban (not quite rural) area and work in the city. Where I live (15-20 minutes from where I work) noone locks their cars, houses, or anything. Robbery unheard of here, because everyone's armed (to the teeth) and works really hard for their stuff, and will protect it. Nobody is dumb enough to come here and try anything.
At work, on the other hand, my conti's been broken into twice, and my truck four times(both locked every time). The second most recent one was in the fall just before it got cold here. I walked up (i get out of work 12:00-12:30am, one of like 3-5 people leaving the parking garage at this time) as a guy was slim-jiming the door on the truck. He then proceeded to try to hold me up with said slimjim. It seemed like he actually expected me (I'm 21, stand about 6 foot 8, 310, crazy:D ) to give up all my money to a 1/32 inch thick piece of metal as if it had worked out for him before. His plans changed pretty quick when I picked up the tire iron I keep in the bed of the truck. I don't bother calling the police anymore, they're no help. I got "well there's nothing we can do, they're prolly blocks away by now" the first 3 times when I called. BTW this garage is city owned, and supposedly police patrolled(yeah right). I don't know how many times I've seen someone else's(people who live near there, and park overnight) car getting broken in to. The people don't react to you, they just expect you to go about your business(i guess that what usually happens there).
Sending these people to jail is a joke too. I mean jail's no vacation, but is it really a punishment? The guy that mugged you couldn't afford a proper firearm, his living arrangements prolly aren't much better than the county pen. Roof over your head, 3 square meals. Hell, if it ever came to the point I was going to be homeless, eff it commit a crime. People complain about "less civilized" societies where if you steal something they cut off a hand, if you lie under oath they cut off your tongue, if you rape somone...well you get the idea. People call those punishments cruel and unusual, I think their pretty just. You use it for wrong, we take it away. Noone ever seems to compare the rate of repeat offenders to ours.

Ron

I really gotta agree with you here. I seems to me that anywhere there is a crime problem its because of a similar general lay down and take it attitude. I live out in a suburban (not quite rural) area and work in the city. Where I live (15-20 minutes from where I work) noone locks their cars, houses, or anything. Robbery unheard of here, because everyone's armed (to the teeth) and works really hard for their stuff, and will protect it. Nobody is dumb enough to come here and try anything.
At work, on the other hand, my conti's been broken into twice, and my truck four times(both locked every time). The second most recent one was in the fall just before it got cold here. I walked up (i get out of work 12:00-12:30am, one of like 3-5 people leaving the parking garage at this time) as a guy was slim-jiming the door on the truck. He then proceeded to try to hold me up with said slimjim. It seemed like he actually expected me (I'm 21, stand about 6 foot 8, 310, crazy:D ) to give up all my money to a 1/32 inch thick piece of metal as if it had worked out for him before. His plans changed pretty quick when I picked up the tire iron I keep in the bed of the truck. I don't bother calling the police anymore, they're no help. I got "well there's nothing we can do, they're prolly blocks away by now" the first 3 times when I called. BTW this garage is city owned, and supposedly police patrolled(yeah right). I don't know how many times I've seen someone else's(people who live near there, and park overnight) car getting broken in to. The people don't react to you, they just expect you to go about your business(i guess that what usually happens there).
Sending these people to jail is a joke too. I mean jail's no vacation, but is it really a punishment? The guy that mugged you couldn't afford a proper firearm, his living arrangements prolly aren't much better than the county pen. Roof over your head, 3 square meals. Hell, if it ever came to the point I was going to be homeless, eff it commit a crime. People complain about "less civilized" societies where if you steal something they cut off a hand, if you lie under oath they cut off your tongue, if you rape somone...well you get the idea. People call those punishments cruel and unusual, I think their pretty just. You use it for wrong, we take it away. Noone ever seems to compare the rate of repeat offenders to ours.

Ron

I agree completely.

Although, there is a big part of me that would at least like to think that I would have reacted the same.

did it help that because it was IN A MALL PARKING LOT... (lit up well even in the weather conditions that night) i took a nice long look at the gun assessed information (he's young, were in a public area, might not even be loaded if real) then a "voice" in my head told me FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! GUN AINT REAL! i believe that was God and im glad I still had my faith... otherwise i'd be waiting for allstate to hand me a check right now and lost all my credit cards, school work, school books, and tax information... Now you might see why I fought? In the end im glad I did, Im not going to pussy out to those (very explicit word) that think they can take anything just because they wave a piece around

The only thing a mugger would get from me (after dropping the keys at their feet) is a couple of rounds in the chest, been carring for few years.

The .50 D.E. is way too big if you want it for concealed carry. You want reliale and effective, look at CZ USA or High Point, they are cheap in cost but not in quality. But plenty of others if money is no question in protection. S&W, SIG or Kimber.
My personal favorite of my collection http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=14765&langId=-1&isFirearm=Y

Dumb or not, I woulda done the same thing. Chances are that if they are going to shoot you if you don't give up what they want, they would have done it before telling you to give it up. I'm a gambler.

The only thing a mugger would get from me (after dropping the keys at their feet) is a couple of rounds in the chest, been carring for few years.

The .50 D.E. is way too big if you want it for concealed carry. You want reliale and effective, look at CZ USA or High Point, they are cheap in cost but not in quality. But plenty of others if money is no question in protection. S&W, SIG or Kimber.
My personal favorite of my collection http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=14765&langId=-1&isFirearm=Y

Well the DE is not for car protection... thats house protection.. zombies, aliens, or the more likely intruders... im pretty sure the sight of it alone will make them fall to the ground.. :D i love the DE and once i get one it'll be hung up above my bed until i get a shotty there. n when i get a kid they aint gonna know about it.. til i think they are responsible and old enough to know the consquences of just holding that thing..

My friend and I got mugged at BB Gunpoint when we were younger. We had just come from Wendy's. My friend and I told him to piss off since we knew it was a BB gun and he shot my friend in the chin with it. Got lodged in there and eventually came out on it's own. I threw my cup of hot chili on the guy's face and he ran.

Get a gun and if you can a concealed weapons permit. Not sure where you live but some states it's easy. I'm pretty close to getting one here in NJ which is next to impossible to get a CCW. You always hear people saying not to mess with others because you never know who has a gun these days. I'd rather be the one with the gun than without. Get a nice .40, that way if you don't kill him, it'll at least knock him down and give you some time.

You do have some balls, I'll give you that. But I'd much rather give up my possessions than my life.

If you get a gun, You better be ready to use it. It's not that easy to shot someone. And if you do use it, hit what you aming at, Don't want to hit a lady butting he $hit in the trunk!! You don't want them to take it from you and beat the hell out of you with it, Then shot you!!!:( I had bb guns that were able to do some serious damage!

ive been shooting bb's n pellets for a while now.. im pretty good at what i aim at even at quick aim.. ive been testing myself alot just to make sure when i do get a gun i dont miss!! im also gonna spend alot of time in the firing range.. for some reason guns fascinate me.

Crazy

Good for you- only thing you didn't do right was not returning fire. Jerks like this guy wouldn't be repeat offenders if they had two or three extra bellybuttons after jacking with somebody they shouldn't have. Acouple of rounds in the ten ring is what he needs. Author James Lee Burke's character Clete says it right--"Bust'em or smoke 'em. They won't do it again."

Members online

Back