I got called a bit** today

stu

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I was driving home from the gas station in my mark and this ponitiac something. I dont know what it was for sure. but he kept on trying to race me. So we finally we get side by side and i gun it and this dude gets smoked bad by 3-4 car lengths. So I slow down and he pulls up and starts talking :q:q:q:q "lets run a quarter mile bit**" I was laughing my ass off and shacking my head because I thought that car was faster than that. And this jack off kept talking :q:q:q:q. "your just a bit** blah blah blah" then he got in the turn lane and took off.

He's the biotch for talkin' mess after his lost...He would've met his maker if he did that here in texas

He's the biotch for talkin' mess after his lost...He would've met his maker if he did that here in texas

putting the boots to him crossed my mind but I got to be a good boy. I am still on paper.

I've had a G6 (whatever the fanciest performanciest version was, IIRC it was a manual with intake/exhaust/chip) run almost neck and neck with my old stock 94. They can do OK...ish.

I've had a G6 (whatever the fanciest performanciest version was, IIRC it was a manual with intake/exhaust/chip) run almost neck and neck with my old stock 94. They can do OK...ish.

I just purchased a G6 as my DD...hard top convertible...pretty bad ass in my humble opinion....3.9L, 3.69 gear...car has great style...performance wise will not stand up against my 94 Mark with 4.10, 3200 stall, true dual, canned tune, etc....but the Mark has been retired as a DD 5 years ago....the G6 does have some potential. Let's face it the cars are two different animals... no need to hate on a fellow brethren American automaker...save it for the rice.

Excellent, but who really is the gash? The PONTIAC!! Talk $hit to these pretty tail lights BIITTCHH!!! LMAOO GREAT KILL!!

His vtec wasn't working oh wait it wasn't a Honda dang oh well there goes that excuse.....or the 2 wasn't working on his series engine lol

I just purchased a G6 as my DD...hard top convertible...pretty bad ass in my humble opinion....3.9L, 3.69 gear...car has great style...performance wise will not stand up against my 94 Mark with 4.10, 3200 stall, true dual, canned tune, etc....but the Mark has been retired as a DD 5 years ago....the G6 does have some potential. Let's face it the cars are two different animals... no need to hate on a fellow brethren American automaker...save it for the rice.

If you thought that was hating, you are mistaken. :rolleyes:

Anyway they do have some potential, but "some" is the operative word there. The aftermarket just isn't there for FWD domestic anything (other than the L67 and ecotec to some extent.)

If you thought that was hating, you are mistaken. :rolleyes:

Anyway they do have some potential, but "some" is the operative word there. The aftermarket just isn't there for FWD domestic anything (other than the L67 and ecotec to some extent.)

I wasn't directing that at you...my apologies.

I consider rice anyone that thinks they r top :q:q:q:q and can't back it up and if they do run and lose they still tlk :q:q:q:q That's a ricer to me

Excellent, but who really is the gash? The PONTIAC!! Talk $hit to these pretty tail lights BIITTCHH!!! LMAOO GREAT KILL!!

thanks.
hey did you ever get anymore of those cobrastar trunklock covers or find the ones you had?

Members online

No members online now.
Back