I got another LS!

Planning on washing it tomorrow. The freaking fender vents have left darker ovals where the paint has faded around them. I found out the guy I bought it from left it setting for three months untouched in his yard. He never put anything but 87 octane in and drove it for a year with a bad coil. It's running like a top now though. After I get it shined up I'll take a few pics. Also gonna install the new center vents I got. I will have a good driver's side vent I'd be willing to part with if anyone wants one. I'll be more than fair.

I know how you feel I have to get rid of my Mark8 LSC 73,000 miles will be posting pictures next week mite be looking to trade

Welcome ... great story, always nice to get something special back again.

~ another 5-0 LS on the forum, what are we up to now ... about 4 per my count.
Does department of corrections count? If so add another to the count.

I'm one of the good ones! It takes about 18 over the speed limit to get me to even turn on ya. Who else on here is the fuzz?

The magic number seems to be about 15 here. When they are running a fund-raiser they'll pop you around 10 over. I just keep my illegal actions to about 5-mph over or at the pace of traffic around me and cruise on down the road. :)

Congrats on the LS!

Members online

No members online now.
Back