I am now a nj resident!!

blacklsc1

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
not really lincoln related, however they are all coming with me. I just wanted to say me and my wife officially closed on our home in howell, nj. Hopefully i will be in by beginning of november. Anyone else in the area?

not really lincoln related, however they are all coming with me. I just wanted to say me and my wife officially closed on our home in howell, nj. Hopefully i will be in by beginning of november. Anyone else in the area?

Very nice, you can jump over to Seaside and visit the Jersey Shore Crew :)

Good luck in the new home, god knows it is not easy.

I'm in Northen Centralish but Westernish NJ? Eh I'm in Somerset County so the taxes are out of this World but I'm within fairly easy driving distance of 3 drag strips so I'm fine with it :D
Welcome to NJ!

Congrats!

nothing wrong with Jersey, like most all states, it has some bad parts and some really good,beautiful parts.

Funny thing about the J Shore gang. My friend has a place in Red Bank so he is down there a lot. So he is on the Board walk and he see's a bunch of people following 4 big body guards and The Situation and Snooky between em.

So as they pass by he said you don't realize how short Snooky is cause The Situation is short too! Then he was "It was so funny watching all these people following these short people with body guards on the Board Walk, you woulda thought it was Britney Spears or something?!" :rolleyes:

Members online

Back