I am now a high school grad!

FASTLLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I graduated today.. It was about the best accomplishment that I have ever done. Just got back from my all night (only lasted until 4) grad party. My grad party is on Sun., so I will post pics of both the vehicles detailed and everything. Just had to tell the LS community what I have done.. :)

Congrats and be safe.:Beer I got t-boned by a cop the night I graduated.:eek:

Thanks guys.. :cool:

congrats bro, i was supposed to graduate this year too but i got stupid with school.

I hear that.. I don't think I did any work in school for like the past 2 months..

That's good bro. Your lucky to get of this early. My grad date is June 19

Yea.. We even got another week off before graduation. Plus, (our school has this attendince thing that if you miss less than 8 days throughout that year you don't have to take exams) I got to take like 4 more days off.. So I pretty much have been out for two weeks.. :D Pullin 12 hour shifts..

Congrats and be safe.:Beer I got t-boned by a cop the night I graduated.:eek:

Thanks.. That's always good.. :confused: Aren't they the ones that are suppose to be setting a good example? :p

(our school has this attendance thing that if you miss less than 8 days throughout that year you don't have to take exams)

Congrats.

No offense, but that explains a lot of what's wrong with public edumacation!

BTW, I corrected the spelling of attendance.

The members in the first 3 posts are in high school :eek: , Congrats man! I didn't go to my grad thing, I wish I would've have, last time to see all my friends at the same place. College next?

Thanks.. That's always good.. :confused: Aren't they the ones that are suppose to be setting a good example? :p

4am the morning of graduation, County Sheriffs raided the party I was at. I made it out. I wasn't going to be stupid and try to out run the cops. I shut my lights off. Turned into a farmhouse drive and turned around. I turned my lights back on. Proceeded to drive back to the party. County deputy pulled me over on the way back. Tells me "the party got busted go home." My response "okay". In my head I was thinking "no chit".:lol:

I pulled up to a drive on the left. I was going to pull in and turn around. I was in a "no passing zone" on a hill with an officer behind me with his lights(cherries) on. Another deputy came flying around the other deputy as I was making my left turn. He didn't have his lights on. I had enough time to see him and lay acroos the seat away from the door. He hit me doing about 45mph on the driverside door.

They held me at the scene for two and half hours. I got a ticket for failure to yield turning left.:confused: It took my attorney 18 months to get the case in court. The county kept asking for a continuances. Got the ticket dropped and the county had to pay for the damage to my car.

Thats a graduation night I will never forget.

wow.... How can you guys feel old..... Except for some technical training, and then when I decided to go back to college last year to get a couple degrees, I haven't even been to school at all since a while before the start of this decade.

Members online

Back