I added a leather shift boot to my automatic LS

Sounds good,
if and when we do, can we try and get some new measurements to those fab guys ?

I would very much like to see the bottom seam a bit more straight on.

View attachment 828455673

also, how does this thing fasten to the bottom of the console ?

That not being straight is ALL my fault. I quickly put it in on my lunch break because I was excited to have it and need to reline it back up. I have it connected to the flat shifter assembly with speednuts.

Hmmm, interesting, so there was enough leather to make the corners then.

Speednuts huh, well perhaps when you have time for some more pics of the thing realigned and perhaps the underneath side.

Really think this is the best interior mod I've seen to date Dan, good thinking!

----EDIT:

Clipboard01.jpg

rolleyes.gif
lol

Clipboard01.jpg

That not being straight is ALL my fault. I quickly put it in on my lunch break because I was excited to have it and need to reline it back up. I have it connected to the flat shifter assembly with speednuts.

Any pictures of what your talking about? Can't really imagine using speednuts to hold it down, also don't know what that is lol.

And if anyone here is serious enough for a group buy, I'd be in.

Redoing it turned out better and there is less pulling. The blue arrow is actually pointing to the Plasti Dip that I peeled off of my fender. It's like a snake skin :p and obviously the yellow arrows are the speednuts.

IMG_20130415_141721-1.jpg

IMG_20130415_141836-1.jpg

IMG_20130415_141908-1.jpg

IMG_20130415_141843-1.jpg

Screenshot_2013-04-15-14-38-50.jpg

Nice, very clear now. thanks for the additional pics.

I will defenately be doing this mod soon i cant stand how the letters on mine are all svratched up and when the light shines thru while driving at night. Makes me regret replacing the bulb jnthere

just found this, so necro bumping lol... did anyone ever do a group buy ? i have my new console in route, sans ninja cup holders, along with the rear power point - would like to change up the shift plate, and this is an absolutely awesome idea. anyway, thought i'd check before i placed an order. redline goods does alot of stuff for the gto/g8 community as well, so familiar with the company.

i was working with the guy but never heard back on the last adjustments.... He's what the latest model looks like... I can reach out again and see whats going with the group thing (or LVC discount)..

20140929_191147_zps2fd3443b.jpg

20140929_191131_zps5cabc161.jpg

20140929_191119_zps85201390.jpg

20140929_191105_zpsb8256fe4.jpg

that looks fantastic. if you wouldnt mind reaching out and seeing what's up with
those. i'm ready to purchase :)

I'm in.........now I just need to go find an ls to install it in

I like the look of this better than how my stick leather boot looks. It's got me thinking. . .

if its too much trouble, i could get the dimensions from you and
just call them direct.

lemme know, im flexible ;) do appreciate the help on this one.

I LIKES IT !!!

Dino'sLSdeuce's ATTA BOY (PNG 150).jpg

Although I'd be a "wanna-be" ... Makin' me want to "throw in" a third "fake clutch" pedal too (lol); Then
look for a hilly intersection stop and droppin' the shifter to Neutral and givin' a little gas before
pushing the shifter back to Drive. "GIVING IN THE UN-ADULTERATED AND FULL BS MODE NOW !!"

On second thought... :confused:I better not add the Faux-shifter mod. Points for effort though !!:) It does look good.

Dino'sLSdeuce's ATTA BOY (PNG 150).jpg

i had an extra shift boot off of a gto, and put it on when i swapped out the cup holder console
last wknd. turned out really good, for a first timer trying it :)

10987457_10206195731795212_5890236409103583311_n.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back