how old where you when you got your first car

B

bigdog1279

how old where yall when you got your first got my dad flipt his script when he found out i had a car when i was 14
mom was cool with it

My first car was going to be a I think a 64 Buick Skylark with a 454 till some one stole it out of our backyard when I was 10.

i was 15, i picked up a 77 ltd brougham for 900 bucks........had to wait 3 months till i got my permit to drive it legally lol

My mom asked me if I wanted a Motorcycle when I turned 16 :woowoo2: So I got my Yamaha!

At 17 I got my Mercury Bobcat... Was purchased for my Sister when she went off to school... I got it when she purchased her first car..

i wanted a bike dad when crazy when mom bought for me we agreed not to let dad now i kept it and granparent house around the block form my house
dad didnt want me to have a bike when i was 16 but get this
he had one and it was the same story his father didnt want him to get it so is mom got it for him
and they kept it at his granparents house LOL but dads bike had a leaky gas tank lol
mine didnt
and when dad found out he blue it off his head
and mom and his father reminded him what he did when he was my age LOL

My first car I drove that was mine is my 71 F100 with inline 6 300 and posi power nuthing my horn is a wire I touch to a pieace of metal. Now I got a 289 galaxy motor in it. But its out of order right now.

I was 16 when my dad handed me the keys to the Land Yacht('77 Lincoln Continental Town Car)
It wouldn't be until I was 19 that I would get my Merc....
before my linc died..we got the red mark v..which I consider.."Cherry Bomb"
('77 Lincoln Mark V..400 V8..Canyon Red..white leather interior).

(I just like this smiley...)
:bow:

land yahts and every one is talking about how they had these big old car growing up
my fother complains sess why do you need souch a big car you get ride of that and ill take you to go get a new chrysler
or a new Honda or somthing like that he sed brandnew
but why you need that big car hes always saying
well i tell him i need it i have to have her to live
and its a lincoln then i end convo and walk away

My mom bought me a 1969 Mustang when I was 13 years old so that I could "learn how to drive" out in the country (Colorado). I would still have the car if my sister's ex-BF hadnt intentionally rammed it and then started it on fire.

katz_blk90se said:
My mom bought me a 1969 Mustang when I was 13 years old so that I could "learn how to drive" out in the country (Colorado). I would still have the car if my sister's ex-BF hadnt intentionally rammed it and then started it on fire.

come on guys mofia time agen lets get going come on guys lets get him

Members online

Back