how much is gas there? yes super

Well, everyone wanted big V8s in their cars to go to work and back so cannt complain now.
There should be more 4 cyl cars, more diesel cars, all government cars should be 4 cyl. Taxis all 4 cyl or hybrid.

This is why I was glad when NYC taxi's started going from those stupid Crown Vics to something smaller. Now they have ALtimas, Camrys, Fusions, Most Hybrid. Even Ford Escape is doing its job.

But the main problem is that USA has no energy plan. And don't think its not on purpose either. And its not because they can not decide on one particular plan.

Like late Carlin once said and I agree, This country was sold and paid for LONG time ago. And they are milking it for all its worth.

so lets get the hypocritical, idiolog moron out of our white house .OUT

and in response to chris...

One problem with ethanol is its high miscibility with water, which means that it cannot be efficiently shipped through modern pipelines, like liquid hydrocarbons, over long distances.[65] Mechanics also have seen increased cases of damage to engines, in particular, the carburetor, and injectors, attributable to the increased water retention by ethanol in fuel.[66]

which is a direct result of ethanol being mixed with water because......

Hydrous ethanol (about 95% ethanol and 5% water) can be used as fuel in more than 90% of new cars sold in the country. Brazilian ethanol is produced from sugar cane and noted for high carbon sequestration.[53] The US uses Gasohol (max 10% ethanol) and E85 (85% ethanol) ethanol/gasoline mixtures.

and in response to chris...

One problem with ethanol is its high miscibility with water, which means that it cannot be efficiently shipped through modern pipelines, like liquid hydrocarbons, over long distances.[65] Mechanics also have seen increased cases of damage to engines, in particular, the carburetor, and injectors, attributable to the increased water retention by ethanol in fuel.[66]

which is a direct result of ethanol being mixed with water because......

Hydrous ethanol (about 95% ethanol and 5% water) can be used as fuel in more than 90% of new cars sold in the country. Brazilian ethanol is produced from sugar cane and noted for high carbon sequestration.[53] The US uses Gasohol (max 10% ethanol) and E85 (85% ethanol) ethanol/gasoline mixtures.

and that's why i don't run it in my ATV. it sits and the ethanol collects water.
i burn it through my car fast enough to not be a problem.

This is why I was glad when NYC taxi's started going from those stupid Crown Vics to something smaller. Now they have ALtimas, Camrys, Fusions, Most Hybrid. Even Ford Escape is doing its job.

I can't belive they're replacing the gorgeous Crown Vics with other cars like the Nissans and such :(
There's nothing more symbolic about NY than the Crown Vics!

Members online

Back