How Many LS's Are On LVC??

jerbear19

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I have been curious about how many LS's are actually on this great site.
So my idea is to have every LS owner post ONCE in this thread. unless you own 2 than post twice. so i dont actually have to go through and count them up.
i dont care what you post. jokes, pics, car year, or anything you can think of.

So for example i have 2 LS's so i have this post and will be doing another post.

HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS!!!!

Actually, I did a thread like this about a month ago. It actually breaks down, to the point I compiled the stats, median ages and what year and model of ls the respondents have.

02 LS Sport second owner. First owner was my father. Gave me the car for my 30th birthday. Been in love ever since.

A woman and a duck walk into a bar.

The bartender says, "Where'd you get the pig."

The woman says, "That's not a pig, that's a duck."

He says, "I was talking to the duck."...... For my 02 sv8

A drunken man staggers into a catholic church and sits down in a confession box but says nothing.

The bewildered priest coughs to attract his attention, but still the man says nothing.

The priest then knocks on the wall three times in a final atempt to get the man to speak.

Finally the drunk replies - "No use knockin' mate -there's no paper in this one either"....for my 00 v8

advicecolumn.jpg

05 LS Luxury

1 autumn red 2002 lincoln ls,

Mileage just shy of 90,000

Mods...

Modified passenger door for better down force,

Home made strut brace, pillar pods, ebc rotors and such, CAI, 2.25 full stainless exhaust with magnaflow cats and supper 44 flowmasters, and various other things

ABC - 2001 - LS w/212,000 miles

ADULT:
A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.

BEAUTY PARLOR:
A place where women curl up and dye.

CHICKENS:
The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.

:cool:

ATT00007.jpg

How do you know you've found a great girl. After sex she automatically gets up and fixes you something to eat without you having to say something.

2003 LS V8 Sport

Happy leif ericson day! Ahinger dhinger durgen

Members online

No members online now.
Back