how many fleetwood owners we got?

stuntin_

New LVC Member
Reaction score
hey, i just became a member and i'm very dissapointed with the fleetwood thread...isn't there anyone out there that has a fleetwood and done something with it? i wanna find out whats been done out there!

I think he's talking about the same thing that Joey has mentioned recently. Namely, the Cadillac section of this site is underutilized, underpopulated, and quite frankly, boring.
It's no secret that the LVC is mainly a Lincoln site.

Katshot said:
I think he's talking about the same thing that Joey has mentioned recently. Namely, the Cadillac section of this site is underutilized, underpopulated, and quite frankly, boring.
It's no secret that the LVC is mainly a Lincoln site.

Cadillac owners seem to be harder to bring in. Maybe you can try to bring some cadi's in. I have tried to do so on Cardomain. But the only ones that seem to reply is the Lincoln owners. . .

Sifrino3 said:
Cadillac owners seem to be harder to bring in. Maybe you can try to bring some cadi's in. I have tried to do so on Cardomain. But the only ones that seem to reply is the Lincoln owners. . .

Not quite - the caddy owners dont talk much. We have plenty to make the caddy side quite lively -

i'm speakin up

hey i'm speaking up, i wish more cadi owners would too! i wanna see whats out there and get some good ideas for my car...i luv the FTS, that has to be one of the sexier cadi's i've seen, anywayz if any cadi owners are readin this, start postin and see what we can do

I've got one. Not quite as cool as Katshot's but it's a Fleetwood none the less.

Somebody say Cadi.... oh thats me too...

Sorry Guy's,

I Run a small bussiness...so, I can not allways find time to post as much as I would like, but us Cadi folk do like to read...

How many Cadi members do we have?

Oh and PS I never learned to type very well, so forgive my spelling and strang typo's.

"I've got one. Not quite as cool as Katshot's but it's a Fleetwood none the less."
Yes it is. All Fleetwood alright! ;)
I think the problem is that you Lincoln guys are a little different from your typical Cadillac guys.
The typical Cadillac owner generally falls into one of two catagories;

1. Older educated professionals.
2. Young urban gangsta wannabe's.

And niether would really fit in here.
Lincoln owners also have an older professional group but, lack the young urban gangsta wannabe's. Instead, they have a direct off-shoot from the Mustang crowd. This group is NOT like anything you'll find in a Cadillac group. There is a definate hot-rod mentality that just plain doesn't exist with Cadillac. Yeah, there's a small group of STS/ETC owners that have modded their cars, and yeah there's a small group of guys like me that have modded their Fleetwoods but, they are just plain too small of a group overall.
Bottom-line: you have a culture clash here that is not likely to support a Cadillac/Lincoln family group.

Last edited:
I have a Fleetwood. :N

And now I can say that I've posted in every thread in the Fleetwood section! :Beer

get-photo.asp

I should post some more I suppose..... When you register, it asks you which brand you own..... Any way to get the stats Joey? i'm kinda curious.....

my 86...
caddy1.gif

my brother got it for $150 and i ended up trading him some car audio stuff for it..needs alot of work on the interior and exterior...other then that its a nice ride for the money :D

Hey bud. We havn't seen you in a while. Yes you should post more. How's the car?

DaveSmed said:
I should post some more I suppose..... When you register, it asks you which brand you own..... Any way to get the stats Joey? i'm kinda curious.....

Bit dirty, But other than that, perfect. Gotta get some nicer weather for some meets.... :C With the colder weather, all the places I visit in my many travels are getting pretty busy, even this place is picking up pretty well. I guess more people are inside on the computer instead of working on there cars... :cool:

Another FW owner in here, a 1994 Brougham with a few mods to it, some internal engine mods even. :tmi:

New paint coming in a week. Next up is suspension/handling goodies hopefully, no time frame on that however. Time and money allowing, as always.

fltwd93 said:
Got a 93 FWB that's still under construction.

damn, thats a nice car! you ever been in lowrider before?

95ltc said:
damn, thats a nice car! you ever been in lowrider before?
Haven't put my Fleetwood in the magazine yet. Still got a lot of work to do.
Had a one of my other cars in LRM almost 10 years ago.

I love my cadi but...

I love this cadillac and the site, but i really need help finding a new home for it.

Front.JPG

Trunk.JPG

Fleetwoods rule!

I have a 1990 Fleetwood Sixty Special which my wife has named 'Christine' because it sped up on her for no reason once and the seat moved forward on her once trying to squish her against the steering wheel and it has died on her twice but both times when I went to retrieve the car it started normally and I drove it home! Wierd, huh?:confused:

Aaron J Williams said:
I have a 1990 Fleetwood Sixty Special which my wife has named 'Christine' because it sped up on her for no reason once and the seat moved forward on her once trying to squish her against the steering wheel and it has died on her twice but both times when I went to retrieve the car it started normally and I drove it home! Wierd, huh?:confused:

I had a 88 fleetwood once. It sped up on me too!!! Freaked me out when I was in a 25 mph road and went up to 40 mph! That thing broke down at least twice a month. I guess I had a Christine also!

Did you play a trick on her? Did you set the memory seats all the way to the front so when she pressed the button it brought the seat all the way up? If not, you can easily play that trick on someone in a 97 town car. The remotes work the memory seats when you press the unlock button. It would be pretty funny to do that to someone! I know when I first got the car, I was so confused!

Members online

No members online now.
Back