how is everyone,and how is your LS doing?

mint05LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
what's going on guys! I haven't been on for a while due to buying a house and putting in alot of hours at work.I just wanted to see how everybody's doing and how your lincolns are treating you. I'll check back later,and take care............

I'm fine, but my Lincoln was just infected with the infamous "mystery beep" and mines a V6. I thought only the LS8's got that:(

yea. but it still makes my heart jump for a second till i look down and see no lights on the dash. hopefully it continues that way :)

Both are exceptional at the moment. Sounds like everything on your end is working out well......minus the working alot of hours part.:D....good to see you back.

Congrats on a new house man. My LS is doing great, thanks god. I have 114,xxx miles on it now and still looks like new.

my baby got hit :( I was at a red light on friday and a drunk lady turned right on the stree where i was took the turn to fast drifted and slammed into a honda element which was next to me... he then hit my rear drivers door..... ahhhh why me.....I am so bummed right now... I tried taking so much care of her, then some dumb bitch had to ruin it. Ill spare you all the details.

Good here, traded the LS like two weeks ago, enjoying the new ride very much. Good to hear you are doing alright and got yourself a house!

Members online

Back