How fast is a cop car

don,t need to any more i am faster when on him with it last night
hes my friend works for a police department in cleveland ohio not gona say wich one
but sunday night we when out
and draged i won
but only couse we mad a rule it wasn,t realy a real race i don, think but still a race
the rule was no faster then 110 couse i would have shut of at 115 120 i think

bigdog1279 said:
Well since i don,t know what kinda car you drive i don,t wana make a state ment that seems mean
but ill say that if you don,t understand this Maybe you don,t have a car
with a
DOHC
The DOHC has to run on Premo Gas only
it just won,t run good without it
and the SES lights i have seen
Engin light come on on many of these car becouse of yousing anything less then 92 octane that is why
in 94 and older continental they yous the 3.8 v6
crappy engine runs on crappy gas
in 95 they changed it to the first ever v8 front wheel drive DOHC engine has to run on 92 high gas that is why
if you drive Mark or a Continettal you would understand hoever
is you drive a towncar or a continental that is 94 or older im not shur about older marks
but some
you wouldn,t understand

teddy bear drives a 91 conti dog.as for the higher octane i run 91 and 87 at times.my 96 conti never pings,but i also keep my car in great tune.this car has been in my family since 96 and has always run very well on these lower octanes.and no my car doesnt ping at all.

yeah ok cool
im happy that yours dosn,t ping but i don,t wana take the chance that mine will
and
i yous 92 or newer all the time
it runs great and i have seens lights come on from gasses that are not good

Manual

You guys can answer your own questions by reading the owners manual. The engineers would have put in there the required octane for your car. I, personally have a 1988 Mark and run 87 with no problems.

Damn I feel sorry for yall. Because gas is so expensive out there. I'can get 93 Octane for $2.30. But its out of the way I go so I just get 91 for $2.25.

Lincolnpimpin said:
Damn I feel sorry for yall. Because gas is so expensive out there. I'can get 93 Octane for $2.30. But its out of the way I go so I just get 91 for $2.25.

Right now regular is $2.26 near me, which is all I need anyway.

bigdog1279 said:
How mouch power dose a cop car have and can i make my Continental Better then a Cop car what should i do

It's not speed of the car you have to worry about, it's the speed of Motorola.

Members online

No members online now.
Back