How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Actually... If you had read the article... Trump's economy was doing well, until the pandemic hit.

But you just ignore that.

Unlike you I actually read it. Also, this: Trump’s Jobs Record Fell Short of Promises Even Before the Virus

The pandemic wasn't Trump's fault, how he mismanaged it start to finish is. Trump was clueless.

You live in this world where Trump isn't responsible for anything bad under his term, it's always someone else's fault. Trump's plays the constant victim and you people love to feed into it.

Last edited:
I did. Just didn't pay attention to the name of the author.

Um, Douglas Holtz-Eakin isn't the author of that article. Lori Robertson is. Douglas Holtz-Eakin is the Rightist who claimed Trump's not responsible for the job losses under his term, while claiming Biden doesn't get credit for the job creation under his. Obvious bias is obvious.

Do please read the articles you post.

Replied already, kiddo:

1715279448843.png

The pandemic wasn't Trump's fault, how he mismanaged it start to finish is.
Again... that falls on Fauci. Like I said before (above) a person is only as good as the advice given.

When the pandemic hit... Fauci was the bumbler... not Trump.

You just can't face that fact... can you. Your TDS has blinded you from the truth.

Again... that falls on Fauci. Like I said before (above) a person is only as good as the advice given.

When the pandemic hit... Fauci was the bumbler... not Trump.

You just can't face that fact... can you. Your TDS has blinded you from the truth.

Already covered that:
1715279684748.png

Biden Hails 175,000 New Jobs, Urges Continued Economic Resilience

In April, employers in the United States added 175,000 jobs, signaling a slower but steady pace of labor market growth. According to the latest Labor Department report, this is the 27th consecutive month the unemployment rate has remained below 4 percent. -snip

Following a robust start to the year, April’s job growth represents a cooldown, with the smallest increase in half a year. Average hourly wage growth also moderated to $34.75, up 3.9 percent from the previous year. Despite this, wages have consistently outpaced inflation since May of the prior year, marking a significant shift after years of lagging behind. -snip

Overall more good news for the economy :)

Last edited:
I read more than the headlines. I "skim" what is typed. You evidently skip what is typed.

Busy right now hanging 5/8" drywall on the ceiling of my basement (by myself). Wanna help???

I read more than the headlines. I "skim" what is typed. You evidently skip what is typed.

Busy right now hanging 5/8" drywall on the ceiling of my basement (by myself). Wanna help???

Then how did you miss your article is from June of 2023? LoL "I skim".

No thanks, I have a job.

Michigan former clerk and attorney charged after alleged unauthorized access to 2020 voter data

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan’s attorney general announced charges Wednesday against a former township clerk and a lawyer who had supported attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, alleging they accessed voting systems without authorization in a search of fraud.

Former Adams Township Clerk Stephanie Scott, a Republican, and her Pro-Trump attorney, Stefanie Lambert, were charged with multiple felonies, including unauthorized access to a computer and using a computer to commit a crime.
-snip

Oh look, must be more of that 2020 election fraud Trumpers love to rant about.

Fraud to keep Trump illegally in power. Deplorables.

Last edited:
Yeah... and Michigan knows how great Whitmer is for their state.

You do know Michigan is a RTW state correct? That means competition with Non-Union workers.

That's great for Unions. :rolleyes:

Yeah... and Michigan knows how great Whitmer is for their state.

You do know Michigan is a RTW state correct? That means competition with Non-Union workers.

That's great for Unions. :rolleyes:

That response is certainly one way to dodge you Trumper's 2020 election fraud attempts...

Been said before, Trumpers don't care that Trump and his minions tried to overturn (ie steal) the 2020 election results and then attacked the country on Jan 6th as a last ditch effort to keep Trump illegally in power. They're upset the efforts failed.

Members online

No members online now.
Back