How do you feel about Biden NOW?

And It's not a "dodge"... It's the truth. But because you are ignorant, you don't know how bad RTW is for Unions.

So do you support Unions... or not?????????

PSA: The Republican 2024 presidential nominee has been found liable of sexual assault in court, liable of defaming his sexual assault victim, with another defamation trial pending and could possibly be a convicted felon soon and with multiple other criminal cases pending trial dates.

Not that his voters/supporters will ever care, but it needs to he said.

Bad week for dirtbag Joe. 17 minute interview on CNN resulted in 15 lies. Is that a record for him? At least he did not mention uncle Bosie, who he says was eaten by cannibals. LOL.

Turncoat Biden betrayed Israel after giving a speech on Holocaust remembrance. Did you twist the knife after sticking it in, Joe? Didn't they try to impeach Trump for withholding aid to Ukraine for quid pro quo? This is Israel's fight for survival, you do not get to dictate to them how to fight it. All this for some votes in Michigan?

Why is the Biden DOJ withholding the audio tapes on Joe's interview with the special prosecutor from Congress? What are they hiding from the American people? We have seen the redacted transcripts, what is left for them to hide?

Putting Mamala out on the campaign trail is not going to help.

Pelosi got her ass handed to her in Britan at a debate at Oxford. Read the transcript and you will laugh.

^Classic BDS.

Biden has not "betrayed" Israel. Biden's just withholding the 2,000 pound city block busting bombs and other heavy artillery that indiscriminately kill Hamas fighter and innocent child a like. Israel is still receiving millions a day worth of weapons and defense aid from America.

Comparing what Biden is doing to Trump withholding all aid from Ukraine unless Ukraine opened up an investigation against Biden is a faulty comparison and an act of desperation.

Why? LoL. A clear and concise answer was given, you just don't like the facts: "The department said the committees had not identified an "investigative purpose" for their request of the audio and accused them of "escalation" and of seeking conflict "for conflict's sake," according to a letter sent to Chairs Jim Jordan and James Comer on Monday" -snip

This is what happens when you watch Far-Right One America News and Newsmax 24/7, people. Your brain melts into further Trumpism.

Last edited:
Love, hate or don't care either way, Biden is correct here:

1715615228460.png

Comparing what Biden is doing to Trump withholding all aid from Ukraine unless Ukraine opened up an investigation against Biden is a faulty comparison and an act of desperation.
Biden and toady Blinken are going full bore for Israel to conduct their war for survival on THEIR terms, which will lead to another confrontation several years down the pike. You can, as a lockstep lefty, interpret their actions any way you wish, but the fact is they are trying to coerce Israel to do things the way they see fit = votes in Michigan. Accusing me of getting my facts from those cable channels is a laugh, I have never once viewed them . But I do think that you get your opinions from "The View", since you say stupid stuff like they do. LOL

A clear and concise answer was given, you just don't like the facts: "The department said the committees had not identified an "investigative purpose" for their request of the audio and accused them of "escalation" and of seeking conflict "for conflict's sake," according to a letter sent to Chairs Jim Jordan and James Comer on Monday" -snip
You mean Garland's Democrat lockstep DOJ is trying to benefit the "Elderly gentleman who has memory issues"? Same crimes as Trump, but couldn't hope to get a conviction. They are hiding audio proof that Biden is cognitive deficient, which we kind of know already. I thought he promised to have a transparent administration?

Biden and toady Blinken are going full bore for Israel to conduct their war for survival on THEIR terms, which will lead to another confrontation several years down the pike. You can, as a lockstep lefty, interpret their actions any way you wish, but the fact is they are trying to coerce Israel to do things the way they see fit = votes in Michigan. Accusing me of getting my facts from those cable channels is a laugh, I have never once viewed them . But I do think that you get your opinions from "The View", since you say stupid stuff like they do. LOL

Not killing innocents, especially children is the goal in not providing the 2,000lbs bombs and heavy artillery. Amazing (well, not really) how you rightist just don't care when innocents die if they happen to look a certain way.

Last edited:
You mean Garland's Democrat lockstep DOJ is trying to benefit the "Elderly gentleman who has memory issues"? Same crimes as Trump, but couldn't hope to get a conviction. They are hiding audio proof that Biden is cognitive deficient, which we kind of know already. I thought he promised to have a transparent administration?

No, what they said.

So how many charging stations have been built? LOL

"Joe Biden needs to go on Amazon and order himself a spine"-Sen. John Kennedy.

Sure, ignore the rest. Anyhow.

Charging stations are being built as needed, We're going electric but it's not happening overnight, as gas cars will be a thing for decades to come, they'll just be less and less. Funny how someone who is anti-electric car, now suddenly cares. Lol.

1715618598139.png

That's not counting the slower ones.

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is now barred from entering nearly 20% of her state, report says

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is barred from nearly 20% of her state, The Associated Press reported. It comes after her controversial remarks linking tribal leaders and drug cartels.

The governor has now been barred from land belonging to the Yankton Sioux Tribe and the Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate tribe, adding to her previous bans from the reservations of the Oglala, Rosebud, Cheyenne River, and Standing Rock Sioux tribes, per the report. -snip

Trump had previously referred to her as a "wonderful person". LoL.

This is the same person who bragged about her dog killing fetish and went from being Trump's top pick for his new Vice President to nowhere after the backlash, as his former VP Mike Pence will not run with him again, nor endorse him for President in 2024.

Not killing innocents, especially children is the goal in not providing the 2,000lbs bombs and heavy artillery. Amazing (well, not really) how you rightist just don't care when innocents die if they happen to look a certain way.
That is your typical moronic lefty statement. No one really goes into war wanting to hurt innocents (except Hamas on Oct. 7). But if you can believe any war veteran, then you know that there is always unintended collateral damage on civilians. Can you take off your " squad" glasses to see that? We did it to Germany in WW2 and also Hiroshima. But it was total war, just like it is now for Israel.

Funny how someone who is anti-electric car, now suddenly cares. Lol.
Another fable from the resident lefty on this thread. I believe that sometime in the future electric cars will be a viable alternative. But having them rammed down our throat is not working- just ask the CEOs of Ford, GM, and others. The American public, for a variety of reasons, does not want to take the plunge and ditch the ICE vehicles just yet. Price, range anxiety and lack of charging stations. It appears that they will settle for hybrids and avoid the range anxiety and frequent replacement of expensive tires common with the current generation of electric vehicles.

Wow, really impressive chart- too bad that it is way below the amount they touted when this program was rolled out. Typical Biden program- promise amazing results and then underdeliver.

In this state the power companies last summer told people to not charge their cars at certain times- the power grid could not handle it. Nice

That is your typical moronic lefty statement. No one really goes into war wanting to hurt innocents (except Hamas on Oct. 7). But if you can believe any war veteran, then you know that there is always unintended collateral damage on civilians. Can you take off your " squad" glasses to see that? We did it to Germany in WW2 and also Hiroshima. But it was total war, just like it is now for Israel.

"Meh, they're collateral." -you Jesus would be so proud of you

Anyhow, Israel is still going in to annihilate Hamas as they should, they're just not getting havy bombs that kill indiscriminately. I know, probably going to be less dead Palestinians civilians and kids, you're just going to have to accept it.

Another fable from the resident lefty on this thread. I believe that sometime in the future electric cars will be a viable alternative. But having them rammed down our throat is not working- just ask the CEOs of Ford, GM, and others. The American public, for a variety of reasons, does not want to take the plunge and ditch the ICE vehicles just yet. Price, range anxiety and lack of charging stations. It appears that they will settle for hybrids and avoid the range anxiety and frequent replacement of expensive tires common with the current generation of electric vehicles.

Wow, really impressive chart- too bad that it is way below the amount they touted when this program was rolled out. Typical Biden program- promise amazing results and then underdeliver.

In this state the power companies last summer told people to not charge their cars at certain times- the power grid could not handle it. Nice

Okay, I asked, looks like Ford is planning to go full electric by 2030, GM by 2035, Chrysler by 2028-2030, Toyota in 2030, but also offering hybrids it seems, Honda by 2030 (in China) and then all later, others are on similar paths. They did this on their own, no one "rammed" it, it's the future and they don't want to be left behind and lose out on the earnings. If you want to be mad at someone for speeding up the gas to electric shift, blame your hero Elon Musk and Tesla.

ICE vehicles will be around for a very long time, as those on the road right now and still being made for years to come are not going to magically "poof" out of existence in the next decade. You do your Henny Penny shrieking thoug.

"Underdeliver"? LoL. What a drama-queen. I showed you the charging startion graph from the US Dept of Energy, it's in line with how fast (slow actually) electric cars are supplanting gas ones.

I get you won't accept those all those facts above because your Rightist news is telling you it's all Biden's and Newsom's fault and someone's going to force you to buy a Nissan Leaf. But facts/logic and Rightism never go hand-in-hand.

Last edited:
"Meh, they're collateral." -you Jesus would be so proud of you

Anyhow, Israel is still going in to annihilate Hamas as they should, they're just not getting havy bombs that kill indiscriminately. I know, probably going to be less dead Palestinians civilians and kids, you're just going to have to accept it.

A smear from you is a typical Democrat tactic. All lives are precious, and Jesus will be my judge, not you. But the fact remains that in war there is death involving civilians even when steps are taken to minimize it. The rest of the nations in the world are watching us (some are our allies), and re-evaluating their feelings about our reliability as an ally. The Biden administration is sitting on the fence and trying to have it both ways. All for some Michigan votes.

I get you won't accept those all those facts above because your Rightist news is telling you it's all Biden's and Newsom's fault and someone's going to force you to buy a Nissan Leaf. But facts/logic and Rightism never go hand-in-hand.
The free market will determine when electric vehicles start to become mainstream. Right now, in your neck of the woods, a dealer (Hendrick Lexus), with over 50 years experience in the auto business, has stated that he can't keep hybrid models in stock, yet the full electric models are piling up and collecting dust. Even for the elitists of NORCAL.
Gavin is doing his part. The state is going to implement a carbon tax on gasoline next year, adding 46 cents per gallon, on top of the 58 cent state tax currently in place. And in 2026 another 52 cents on top of that. That will destroy lower and middle class budgets, who can't afford an electric vehicle anyway!

A smear from you is a typical Democrat tactic. All lives are precious, and Jesus will be my judge, not you. But the fact remains that in war there is death involving civilians even when steps are taken to minimize it. The rest of the nations in the world are watching us (some are our allies), and re-evaluating their feelings about our reliability as an ally. The Biden administration is sitting on the fence and trying to have it both ways. All for some Michigan votes.

You like to smear, but when you get it back, you blow your rape-whistle and play victim. A favorite tactic of Rightist.

Anyhow, Biden's not "sitting of the fence", just another lie from you, well probably from the NY Post or similar. Biden supports Israel both vocally and with funding.

When a Republican President chastises Israel, accuses them of war crimes and threatens to withhold weapons if Israel doesn’t comply, Republicans are fine with it. eg Reagan did it in 1982, he accused Israel of “committing a Holocaust” in Beirut and ordered a ceasefire on the threat that he would stop US weapons and aid ($$$) to Israel. "It's okay when we do it" - Republican Mantra

Last edited:

Speaker Mike Johnson’s appearance at Trump’s felony trial marks a remarkable moment in US politics -AP News

U.S. House Speaker Mike Johnson assailed the U.S. judicial system on Tuesday, becoming the highest-ranking Republican to attend court with Donald Trump and using his powerful position to attack the case against the former president as an illegitimate “sham.”

It was a remarkable moment in modern American politics: The House speaker turning his Republican Party against the federal and state legal systems that are foundational to the U.S. government and a cornerstone of democracy.

Johnson, who is second in line for the presidency, called the court system “corrupt.”
-snip

Precedent set.

Republicans are once again not mad that Trump committed crimes, they're mad that he might finally face some consequences. They're attacking the foundations of our country and all for the sake of kissing up to one corrupt man. This is a cult.

Last edited:

Members online

Back