How do you feel about Biden NOW?

If you have been reading the links I sent you... one of them pointed out Soros gave 650 million to BLM.

You remember... correct?

The friendly (cough cough) neiborhood group that set Minnesota on fire. :rolleyes: (I forget the specific town).

So it looks like Soros funds domestic terrorism.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that Jan 6th was orchestrated by Soros.

I wouldn't put it past him at this point. Soros has been pulling a bunch of "puppet strings"... and the Left is gobbling his appendage.

I remember this one. More than 200 million gallons of radioactive water was dumped into lake Erie.

Most people didn't know anything happened... and the one's that did... have probably forgotten. :rolleyes:

What most people don't know, is that there is a big cavern 500 ft below Lake Erie, where a major salt mine is, (including under Detroit).

While the bedrock is solid in the area... one good earthquake could be enough for lake Erie to be swallowed up if the cavern ceiling would fail.

Keep in mind that Lake Erie is one of the largest fresh water supplies in the Midwest.

What most people don't know, is that there is a big cavern 500 ft below Lake Erie, where a major salt mine is, (including under Detroit).

While the bedrock is solid in the area... one good earthquake could be enough for lake Erie to be swallowed up if the cavern ceiling would fail.

Keep in mind that Lake Erie is one of the largest fresh water supplies in the Midwest.

Probably shouldn't be fracking then.

1714668451186.png

1714668481467.png

Biden: Violent protests ‘not protected’

Look at that, Biden isn't condoning the non-peaceful protest as the Right has claimed. He does support peaceful protest.

#thanksjoebiden

Members online

Back