How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Somebody I talked to suggested "rubber bullets". :oops:

Still think fire hoses are "less lethal". :)

That's because you Far-Rigthist are desperate to spin a mole hill into a mountain to sow anger and division. Always the same tactics.

The reality of the situation is that these colleges with students that number in the tens-of-thousands, you have a few hundred protestors and 99+% of them are peaceful, the ones that are not, are being easily arrested and processed by the local authorities as it should be. Now the college admins have started to issue suspensions to the peaceful students who are squatting. So it's being handled.

Odd how you didn't call for rubber bullets and fire hoses during the January 6th Insurrection, attack on our country and attempted coup. Actual domestic terrorist. It's always who, not the what and how.

Last edited:

Trump won't rule out election violence if he loses to Biden in November

Former President Donald Trump said in a new interview that he's not ruling out the possibility of election-related violence if he loses to President Joe Biden in November.

Time released a lengthy interview with the former president on Tuesday conducted mostly on April 12 at his Mar-a-Lago Club. The conversation focused on his ambitions if he won a second term, such as mass deportations, getting rid of "bad people" in government, and how he might fire his attorney general if the chief law-enforcement officer refused to prosecute someone at his command.
-snip

Violence Trumpers are more than happy to support again. I did laugh in how he said the quiet part out loud with his weaponizing of the Justice Department again. Trust him when he tells you his plans.

Bunch of deplorables.

Last edited:
Trump said that these student protests make the 2017 Charlottesville Unite the Right Rally "look like peanuts", so this is where Rightist are getting their similar/same opinions from.

(Not)FunFact: People where maimed and murdered at the 2017 Unite the Right Rally when Rightist attacked:

1714504841314.png

1714504954848.png

But people are allowed to peacefully protest in America
Yes they are. What is YOUR definition of peaceful? Things are spiraling way out of control- not in the peaceful protest way. Breaking into buildings, ignoring orders to leave, etc, are a joke to them. If you can't see this you are locked into your left-wing liberal bubble. And now your idol Obama's mentor (you know, the ex weatherman Bill Ayers) has come out of obscurity to get involved supporting the "peaceful" protesters. The Columbia president is a wuss and is afraid to do anything, issuing deadline after deadline which are ignored. I suggest that they cut off the electricity and water to the building and surround it, allowing no one to enter. No more pizza deliveries! Let the NYC police in to take care of the problem.

Columbia has thousands of students with student visas enrolled. Any protester who violated campus code of conduct- ID them and deport them. Time to let these idiots know that there are consequences for illegal behavior.

School refuses to comply- cut their Federal funding.

You don't even know why you hate George Soros, Rightwing sites like One America News and Fox tell you to be angry and that's all you need. LoL.
Once again you accuse me of watching news sites... that I don't watch.

Your attempt at defaming me isn't going to work. There is plenty of info on George Soros and his influencing of many things in the political realm.

So stop gobbling on Soro's appendage. ;)

He's as crooked as they come.

Yes they are. What is YOUR definition of peaceful? Things are spiraling way out of control- not in the peaceful protest way. Breaking into buildings, ignoring orders to leave, etc, are a joke to them. If you can't see this you are locked into your left-wing liberal bubble. And now your idol Obama's mentor (you know, the ex weatherman Bill Ayers) has come out of obscurity to get involved supporting the "peaceful" protesters. The Columbia president is a wuss and is afraid to do anything, issuing deadline after deadline which are ignored. I suggest that they cut off the electricity and water to the building and surround it, allowing no one to enter. No more pizza deliveries! Let the NYC police in to take care of the problem.

Columbia has thousands of students with student visas enrolled. Any protester who violated campus code of conduct- ID them and deport them. Time to let these idiots know that there are consequences for illegal behavior.

School refuses to comply- cut their Federal funding.

Obviously no violence or vandalism, shouldn't impede people either, which is what the vast majority of the protestors are adhering too. They're squatting on grassy areas and parking lots.

There was over 100 arrests yesterday at Columbia alone, most of those were people who refused to move, not people being violent. A lot of those people are turning out to not even be students.

You're so very quick to deport people of certain backgrounds, LoL. But most of the people protesting are American citizens.

Anyhow, several colleges have come to negotiated terms with their protestors and the groups are disbanding. Protesters end encampment at Brown University

Last edited:
Once again you accuse me of watching news sites... that I don't watch.

Your attempt at defaming me isn't going to work. There is plenty of info on George Soros and his influencing of many things in the political realm.

So stop gobbling on Soro's appendage. ;)

He's as crooked as they come.

It's just an odd coincidence that you repeat points from One America News (and similar sites) then almost verbatim. LoL.

Hate on Soros all you want, I couldn't care less, notice how I never bring him up. He's a geriatric who is probably pushing 100 now and he lives in your Rightist heads rent free. Very amusing.

Last edited:

US poised to ease restrictions on marijuana in historic shift, but it’ll remain controlled substance

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will move to reclassify marijuana as a less dangerous drug, The Associated Press has learned, a historic shift to generations of American drug policy that could have wide ripple effects across the country.

The proposal, which still must be reviewed by the White House Office of Management and Budget, would recognize the medical uses of cannabis and acknowledge it has less potential for abuse than some of the nation’s most dangerous drugs. However, it would not legalize marijuana outright for recreational use.
-snip

#thanksjoebiden

Not a user myself, but good, a step towards marijuana being fully legal everywhere as it should be, with age restrictions of course.

The prisons-for-profit industry is raging of course, they love making billions off incarcerating non-violent marijuana offenders. They're a cash cow.

It's just an odd coincidence that you repeat points from One America News (and similar sites) then almost verbatim. LoL.
And I keep telling you I don't watch OAN (I really don't). I watch "over the air" (free) television. That includes PBS.:eek:

And before you say it, I'll remind you that I am a moderate.

So the only "extremist" here... is YOU.

Soros is funding many Leftist people and groups.

Go ahead and put your head in the sand... and ignore reality.:rolleyes:

Once AGAIN... you're delusional... or a truth twisting liar. I gave you a link above... about Soros using his $$$ for influencing.

Evidently you ignored it.

Um, I never denied that George Soros uses his wealth to influence, all billionaires do on some level. Yet Soros bad and Musk is good to you.

What George Soros also does is give high billions to charities, much more than others compared to his overall wealth. He's an actual philanthropist: "As of October 2023, Soros had a net worth of US$6.7 billion, having donated more than $32 billion to the Open Society Foundations, of which $15 billion has already been distributed, representing 64% of his original fortune." -snip

While Elon Musk does this: Elon Musk's $195.1 Billion Net Worth Is Not Enough For Him As His Billions In Charitable Donations Have Gone To Support His Personal Causes

And this: Elon Musk's $7Billion charity has no employees and has failed to give away enough money to qualify for tax breaks putting it a risk of massive IRS fines

That's your anti-Semitic hero Musk pulling more shitshow stunts.

1714600420872.png

Last edited:
Um, I never denied that George Soros uses his wealth to influence, all billionaires do on some level. Yet Soros bad and Musk is good to you.
When most of Soro's money goes to Left wing causes... there is a definite bias.

Especially when it affects election outcomes.

Soro is evil. Musk is just Musk. The ONLY kudos I give him... Was coverage on the border crisis... which Biden has done very little about.

People forget that Latinos are mostly conservative, and have traditional family values.

Letting all the "honest" migrants in... might come back and bite Biden in the ass come election time.

US poised to ease restrictions on marijuana in historic shift, but it’ll remain controlled substance

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will move to reclassify marijuana as a less dangerous drug, The Associated Press has learned, a historic shift to generations of American drug policy that could have wide ripple effects across the country.

The proposal, which still must be reviewed by the White House Office of Management and Budget, would recognize the medical uses of cannabis and acknowledge it has less potential for abuse than some of the nation’s most dangerous drugs. However, it would not legalize marijuana outright for recreational use.
-snip

#thanksjoebiden

Not a user myself, but good, a step towards marijuana being fully legal everywhere as it should be, with age restrictions of course.

The prisons-for-profit industry is raging of course, they love making billions off

incarcerating non-violent marijuana offenders. They're a cash cow.

So now Biden is catering to the mob. He must be desperate or worried that his cannabis followers would vote for Trump.

And YES... I've met people wearing polyester leisure suits. I try to be very respectful.

Fact... most people who do drugs lead a very meager and unprosperous life... usually supported by our government.

Let Soros pay for them.

When most of Soro's money goes to Left wing causes... there is a definite bias.

Especially when it affects election outcomes.

Soro is evil. Musk is just Musk. The ONLY kudos I give him... Was coverage on the border crisis... which Biden has done very little about.

People forget that Latinos are mostly conservative, and have traditional family values.

Letting all the "honest" migrants in... might come back and bite Biden in the ass come election time.

Musk co-signs anti-Semitic drivel and allows it to spread freely on his X/Twitter platform and you're all "meh, Musk is Musk'. Soros is Jewish and a Holocaust survivor, yet you claim he's anti-Semitic. You Rightist and your deranged views.

I'm the one who told you Latinos are largely conservative, seems you finally listened :)

So now Biden is catering to the mob. He must be desperate or worried that his cannabis followers would vote for Trump.

And YES... I've met people wearing polyester leisure suits. I try to be very respectful.

Fact... most people who do drugs lead a very meager and unprosperous life... usually supported by our government.

Let Soros pay for them.

Or it's the right thing to do that should have been done a long, long, long time ago. Everything Biden does you claim is "catering" to some mob, that's your BDS impeding your higher brain functions.

You have this McCarthy-Era view of people who use marijuana, it's as hilarious as it is ridiculous and clown-like. Average deaths per year from marijuana use/related is about 110.

(not)Funfact: Alcohol is the most destructive drug in our society. Average alcohol related deaths per year 178,000. Yet silence.

Last edited:
I have a retired buddy that has a 40 year old son in a shelter in Arizona.

He's living on the street because of drugs.

My buddy hasn't heard from his son a few months now.

FunFact: Mike "Strong Christian Values" Pence will not endorse Donald Trump for a second term. Think about it, Trump's own Vice President, the "Godly Man", says Trump is unfit for office

Evangelicals and other Christian Trump supporters are doing their best to avoid this moral conundrum they find themselves in again
:)

Members online

Back