How do you feel about Biden NOW?

I couldn't care less about George Soros, I do find it amusing how the Right uses him as an all purpose bogeyman though. That man lives rent free in your heads.
Soros is probably the most covert Anti-Semetic person on the planet.

Given some time... I could probably compile a list of others.

You just proved my point. You blame someone else except Trump while Trump was president and in charge. The buck never stops with him. Poor Trump, he's never to blame. LoL.
A leader is only as good as those who give him good counsel. That why Trump kept deferring to Fauci

But Fauci was in over his head too.

And Rand Paul held Fauci accountable.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240427-074215.png

So with Cali's new minimum wage hike and other stupidity, I can see a mass Exodus of people moving to other states.

Preferably they will stay West of the Mississippi. However, Bubba14 is welcome further Eastward. :)

I did laugh at the "George Soros!!!111!" remark, always the bogeyman. Anyhow.
It is coming out that his various organizations are, in fact, funding a lot of the unrest, even having paid agitators to foment this "protest". Two of these paid agitators were named in the article. One is at Berkeley (wow, what a surprise) and the other is at Columbia. With your vast research capability I am sure that you can locate the article and try to debunk it.

So with Cali's new minimum wage hike and other stupidity, I can see a mass Exodus of people moving to other states.

Preferably they will stay West of the Mississippi. However, Bubba14 is welcome further Eastward. :)
Yes, that is happening. The left wing liberals who control this state are even contemplating creating an "Exit Tax" to try and tax wealthier people leaving this state. They would have the affected people be liable for a tax charge for up to 10 years (in certain cases) even when they do not reside in this state. I don't think that idea will pass muster in the courts, but with the big deficit created by Gavin and the boys, anything is worth trying. Won't affect me though- not in that tax bracket (LOL).

Baby steps forward on our exit from Cali. Onset of hot desert summer will slow down progress fixing up and spiffing up the exterior of the house- will shift efforts inside. Plan remains to be on the market late fall. Want to take a scouting trip East then to narrow down target areas, well East of the Mississippi. The Appalachians keep calling my name.

Biggest problem will be getting a U-Haul reserved when it is time to pull the plug, since the demand always outstrips the available units. Maybe I should get on a waiting list now. (LOL)

Dude will say "Good Riddance". To which I will say "Stay there so you do not pollute any free state".

Interesting factoid.

President Harry Truman was responsible for keeping the United States from going back into the great Depression after FDR's presidency. Hmmm...

You are probably too young to remember Dude... but back in the 60's, fire hoses were used to disperse the crowd.

History repeats itself. Been trying to tell you this the whole time.

I'm well aware of the 60s civil rights movement and the use of those fire hoses was wrong. Why would you want a repeat...

Soros is probably the most covert Anti-Semetic person on the planet.

Given some time... I could probably compile a list of others.

You're repeating Far-Right antisemitic conspiracy nonsense as George Soros is Jewish and a Holocaust survivor.

Last edited:
Yeah, and how many of them have been processed like anyone else might be, like fingerprints and a mug shot. Short answer- very few, if any at all- Don't want mommy and daddy to see what I am doing with all the tuition money. Can't let prospective employers know what I am doing.

You're making the claim that the one's who broke the law and were arrested where just freed after, you have to prove it, that's how the burden of proof works.

But people are allowed to peacefully protest in America, even if you don't like what they're protesting, you take the good with the bad.

eg I hate Nazis, I can't stand them, I can't stand what they stand for, but I accept they have the right to peacefully march, rally and protest in America. These Rightist had the right to rally and march until they got violent and maimed and murdered people:
1714402560255.png

These Nazis as well, can't stand them, but they have the right to rally and march.

These Rightist cowards hid their faces:

Last edited:

^Strawman argument.

Regardless of your lame fallacy attempt, it's fine to criticize George Soros, just as it's fine to criticize Israel's government and it's not anti-Semitic.

Your previous claim that George Soros is anti-Semitic himself though, that's nonsense, he's a Jewish Holocaust survivor. Now your billionaire hero Elon Musk, is definitely an anti-Semite.

1714406285455.png
1714420351250.png

Recapping Elon Musk’s Antisemitic Shitstorm

Last edited:
But people are allowed to peacefully protest in America, even if you don't like what they're protesting, you take the good with the bad.
They do, in fact, have that right. But when their "peaceful protests" get to the point of threatening others, disrupting students educations/graduations , ignoring orders to remove encampments, disrupting traffic and in the case of Humboldt State, occupy campus buildings while vandalizing them to the tune of millions of dollars damage ,the line between peaceful and criminal has been crossed. The fact that the gutless presidents of major universities refuse to enforce their own policies is appalling to many Americans. In the case of Humboldt State, the taxpayers of California will have to pay to repair the damage from their antics. Gee, Gavin, why don't you do something to protect state property? It is not a matter of what they are protesting, it is about how they are conducting their 'protests".

They do, in fact, have that right. But when their "peaceful protests" get to the point of threatening others, disrupting students educations/graduations , ignoring orders to remove encampments, disrupting traffic and in the case of Humboldt State, occupy campus buildings while vandalizing them to the tune of millions of dollars damage ,the line between peaceful and criminal has been crossed. The fact that the gutless presidents of major universities refuse to enforce their own policies is appalling to many Americans. In the case of Humboldt State, the taxpayers of California will have to pay to repair the damage from their antics. Gee, Gavin, why don't you do something to protect state property? It is not a matter of what they are protesting, it is about how they are conducting their 'protests".

As a Liberal I obviously believe that the ones who become violent, incite others to violence, impeded school functions or break the rules should be removed and arrested, which is happening: Campus protests: Hundreds arrested at universities across US as Gaza demonstrations continue

And what should Gavin Newsom do?

In reality: The local authorizes are more than capable of doing their jobs and handling this. I understand that it's in the Rights best interest to make this something much more than it is, to sow fear and division, but it isn't.

Last edited:

Members online

Back