How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Look in the mirror. Either that... or you are willfully ignoring the truth. (head in sand).
You only accept statistics and facts if they fit your beliefs, that's called Confirmation Bias.

In reality, F.D. Roosevelt created jobs over this three terms, the stats are there for all to see. You believe whatever your feelings tell you though.

You do realize that Scripps News is a moderate Left leaning news source.

Kinda hard to lean against those of your own "ilk".

Oh wait... I keep forgetting you are a radical Left liberal that ignores facts from your own party. Hmmm...

I don't care about "sides" like you do, the reality of the situation is that the unemployment rate is way lower than when Reagan or Trump were running for their second terms.

I see Trump's first day in criminal court is really causing you to be all over the place. Frankly, it was expected.

"I am a moderate" -04_Sport_LS

1713804905685.gif

Oh boy. All this rage and being all over the place because his lord Trump has to appear for his criminal trial and there's the possibility that Trump could be held liable for some of his crimes, and it's only day one...

ps Where is Melania, the dutiful wife? Why isn't she at her husband's side during his time of need?

Last edited:
Oh boy. All this rage and being all over the place because his lord Trump has to appear for his criminal trial and there's the possibility that Trump could be held liable for some of his crimes, and it's only day one...
You are "deflecting". You are the one having an internal fit. while I sit here and smile... calmly. :)

What happens to Trump... happens to Trump. I don't have a "dog in the fight"...

But is seems that the more I search... the LEFT is exposed for allowing/creating segregation.

Yup, this is why in 2016 and 2020 the Ku Klux Klan (and other white supremacy groups) threw their support behind Hillary Clinton and then Joe Biden.

But that didn't actually happen, they supported (and still do) Trump, because what comes out of his mouth, gels with their own views.

The Left is "subversive" about it. You do realize that the "Klan" was founded by Democrats during the Civil war... yes???

That's why the Black folk fought for the North.

I guess Obama's "common core" didn't teach that. :rolleyes:

The Left is "subversive" about it. You do realize that the "Klan" was founded by Democrats during the Civil war... yes???

That's why the Black folk fought for the North.

I guess Obama's "common core" didn't teach that. :rolleyes:

The KKK was, both parties are not the same today as they were back in Civil War times...

You keep reaching though, and keep coping. Cope hard.

Meanwhile in current times and reality: Ku Klux Klan newspaper declares support for Trump

1713807478238.png

It seems that Reuters targets the very impressionable

Screenshot_20240422-134345.png

People that can't think for themselves and need to be told what to think. :rolleyes:

Sadly... this is our next "up and coming" generation.

Talk about being "programmed" with the Leftist agenda. :(

Go on and look up that article written by the KKK in their "The Crusader" publication, they endorse Donald Trump.

Or don't, I don't really care how you cope. Day one of many.

Members online

No members online now.
Back