How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Speaking of the eclipse...

If you want to get a better view of the eclipse without cooking your eyeballs, go to a welding supply shop and buy 2 #8 welding lenses. Stack them together, and that will protect your eyes from the sun.

I was telling people this back during the '17 eclipse.

And DON'T look at the eclipse with a telescope, if you currently enjoy and want to keep your eyesight.

Thanks, but I learned not to look directly at an eclipse without proper protection back in the early days of grade school.

Maybe give that advice to Donald...

1711658722572.png

1711658767958.png

Or maybe crimes rates for most types of crime were rising under Trump and since late 2021/early 2022 are slowly settling back down under Biden.
Restrict people's movements, and what they can and can't do, and they will react accordingly.

Why do you think many went unmasked and un-vaxxed during the pandemic.

Most people don't like being put under restrictions, and having their "rights" taken away.

People want to enjoy their freedoms.

Restrict people's movements, and what they can and can't do, and they will react accordingly.

Why do you think many went unmasked and un-vaxxed during the pandemic.

Most people don't like being put under restrictions, and having their "rights" taken away.

People want to enjoy their freedoms.

People who equated being required to wear a mask in public during a global pandemic to oppression and having their freedoms stripped away are moronic snowflake mouthbreathers who put themselves and others in more danger.

TIN7Hk1.jpg

Last edited:
When Covid first hit, my employer gave me a letter stating I was essential personnel so if I got pulled over, I wouldn't get arrested.

Keep in mind my scope of work includes DISA and DHS.

While I no longer need that letter... I still have it.

Keep in mind that there was no vaccine at that time in the U.S. , and the vaccine in Europe was causing blood clots.

Last edited:
People who equated being required to wear a mask in public during a global pandemic to oppression and having their freedoms stripped away are moronic snowflake mouthbreathers who put themselves and others in more danger.

View attachment 828578675
Gee... an "unhinged" post from you. Actually one of many over the past few months.

Hmm...

*Trigger Warning to Trumpers*​

US economic growth for last quarter is revised up slightly to a healthy 3.4% annual rate

The U.S. economy grew at a solid 3.4% annual pace from October through December, the government said Thursday in an upgrade from its previous estimate. The government had previously estimated that the economy expanded at a 3.2% rate last quarter. -snip

Thursday’s GDP report also suggested that inflation pressures were continuing to ease. The Federal Reserve’s favored measure of prices — called the personal consumption expenditures price index — rose at a 1.8% annual rate in the fourth quarter. That was down from 2.6% in the third quarter, and it was the smallest rise since 2020, when COVID-19 triggered a recession and sent prices falling. -snip

Excellent news :)

Thanks, but I learned not to look directly at an eclipse without proper protection back in the early days of grade school.
A welding arc has more potential to do damage to the eyes, than looking at an eclipse for a limited amount of time.

It's called Time Weighted Average... and is covered by ANSI and OSHA.

And I'm not suggesting staring at the sun the whole time.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I found more of that 2020 election fraud Conservatives keep going on about:

Georgia Republican official and outspoken election denier caught voting illegally 9 times

Pritchard was ineligible to vote due to past felony convictions, the judge found.

A judge has found Georgia Republican Party official Brian Pritchard guilty of illegally voting nine times over several years. Pritchard has falsely asserted Democrats had stolen the 2020 election through fraud.

Administrative Law Judge Lisa Boggs wrote in her Wednesday decision that Pritchard, the Georgia GOP’s first vice chairman, violated state election laws by voting while on probation for forgery and other felonies, and that his explanations were neither "credible or convincing."

Pritchard must pay a $5,000 fine and $375.14 in investigative costs incurred by the court
. -snip

1711988426732.png

Commits a felony and only gets probation and then illegally votes nine times while on probation and only gets fines... Republicans and their special treatment.

That was down from 2.6% in the third quarter, and it was the smallest rise since 2020, when COVID-19 triggered a recession and sent prices falling. -snip
Seems to me that since Covid hit.... everything has gone up. Durable goods, building materials, gasoline, food... etc.

Even interest rates. And I've been working in the same place since Covid hit 5 years ago.

World wide supply chain shortages + businesses price gouging, have a lot to do with it.

Massive tax breaks for the already wealthiest people and corporations
Millions of jobs lost
Millions unemployed
Trillions in handouts (huge chunks of it either wasted or outright stolen)
39% increase to the National Debt in four years (or 7.8trillion)

Do you think Trump's four disastrous years and mismanagement get cleaned up overnight? Biden isn't a sorcerer, you know.

RFK Jr. came out and said Biden is a bigger threat to our democracy than Trump, even though Trump spent four years corroding our Democracy, tried to steal the 2020 election and then attacked the country by staging a violent insurrection and failed coup as a last ditch effort to remain in power.

Biden isn't a threat to our Democracy, anymore than Obama and Bush etc were. I couldn't care less that RFL Jr. spews that popular pro-Trump nonsense talking point, I'd just like to know which Right hand is feeding him. The GOP? An American billionaire, a Russian billionaire?

FunFact: Trumpers in 2020 claimed Biden at 78 was too old to be President, are now supporting Trump who will be 78 in a couple months.

Just another reason why people shouldn't take what Trumpers say or believe seriously.

Members online

Back