How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Democrat Tom Suozzi wins N.Y. special election to replace George Santos

Suozzi’s victory Tuesday over Republican Mazi Pilip cuts Republicans’ already razor-thin House majority by one seat, making legislating even more difficult moving forward. -snip

Republican George Santos' former House seat was picked up by a Democrat. Republicans take another L :)

Republican George Santos is still facing 23 federal felony counts. He'll probably end up in prison like Trump.

Trump being the racist and sexist he is, attacked Mazi Pillip for losing to Tom Suozzi. Attacking his own party again like an unhinged moron.

Last edited:
Catch the news today that Republicans lost another seat in the House? Republicans are down to 218, they can't afford to lose even one more seat if they wish to remain in power :)

Last edited:
Why doesn't Biden take a cognitive test and put all the rumors to rest??? Because they ( his handlers) are aware of what it would show. Prove us wrong Joe!

Did you guys ask Reagan to take one even though he was showing mental decline going into his second term and then throughout his second term?

Why doesn't Trump take one since he makes "slips" more than Biden when talking?

Have no problem with Biden taking a test, he'd likely pass anyways, just be consistent, Trumper.

Last edited:
Did you guys ask Reagan to take one even though he was showing mental decline going into his second term and then throughout his second term?

Why doesn't Trump take one since he makes "slips" more than Biden when talking?
Now I know that you are a Newsome operative, because you answer questions just the way he did in the debate with DeSantis- do not directly address the question, instead deflect to something else, never giving a direct answer to that question. Biden and all of his toadies insist he is fine, but the whole damn world can see otherwise. Every speech he does is filled with gaps between sentences and other assorted gaffes. So if he wants to put all of this behind him, why not submit to a cognitive test and put the majority of the American people at ease? Or not. 25th amendment? They wanted to do that to Trump. Why not now. Biden is an embarrassment to this country at this point. He has lost his "fastball" and it's time to retire. I can speak with a bit of authority about this because I am a 76 year old 100% disabled veteran who had a hard time adjusting to the fact that "I ain't as good as I once was" (Toby Keith). Quit deflecting and address the current situation!

Now I know that you are a Newsome operative, because you answer questions just the way he did in the debate with DeSantis- do not directly address the question, instead deflect to something else, never giving a direct answer to that question. Biden and all of his toadies insist he is fine, but the whole damn world can see otherwise. Every speech he does is filled with gaps between sentences and other assorted gaffes. So if he wants to put all of this behind him, why not submit to a cognitive test and put the majority of the American people at ease? Or not. 25th amendment? They wanted to do that to Trump. Why not now. Biden is an embarrassment to this country at this point. He has lost his "fastball" and it's time to retire. I can speak with a bit of authority about this because I am a 76 year old 100% disabled veteran who had a hard time adjusting to the fact that "I ain't as good as I once was" (Toby Keith). Quit deflecting and address the current situation!
I literally said: "Have no problem with Biden taking a test, he'd likely pass anyways, just be consistent, Trumper."

Which means I have no problem with Biden taking a cognitive test, meaning I answered your question. Did you not have your juice today?

So why are you not demanding Trump take the same test? Since you people are doing everything you can to get him back in office.

"Rules for thee but not for me!" -Republican MO

Last edited:
Biden won't see 2024, and Neither will Newsom. Hunter will see to that.

Grand Jury Returns Indictment Charging FBI Confidential Human Source with Felony False Statement and Obstruction Crimes -USDOJ

Today, a federal court unsealed a two-count indictment returned by a federal grand jury in the Central District of California charging Alexander Smirnov, 43, with making a false statement, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001, and creating a false and fictitious record, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1519, for statements he made that were recorded in an official record of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) known as a Form 1023. -snip

The Republican's star witness against Hunter Biden, Alexander Smirnov, is a Russian asset and has been charged with lying under oath :)

Alexander Smirnov: FBI source accused of Biden lies 'linked to Russian intelligence' -BBC

Why are Republicans always getting into bed with unscrupulous Russians?

Last edited:
lying using russian intel.
go figure.
gift from putin for trump.
cons are just corrupt for power to the core.

as to why they are getting into bed with putin?
take a look at his stance on christianity.
gay is illegal in russia.
it's right up the right lunatic stance.

he stands for anti woke.
freedom?
just freedom for the handmaids tale bunch.
not a free thinking brain amongst them.
spread nothing but hate and divisiveness.all in the name of god. :D

and then say they're a peaceful bunch.
look where it all started.
middle east is a paradise governed by god
who needs weapons. am i right.:)

da comrade!
never get out of the 17th century.

Despite Fox News and other Far-Right outlets going on and on how Alexander Smirnov was a credible witness and that he had proof of Biden's alleged corruption, Fox (and others) are now oddly quiet after he was outed as a Russian asset and indicted for lying under oath. "Alexander Smirnov, who?"

Such are the antics of the Rightwing news.

Last edited:
5 takeaways from the Hunter Biden transcript

GOP failed to score a knockout punch

Hunter Biden was the star witness of the investigation — the figure on whom their most serious allegations hung — but if Republicans were hoping he’d provide the smoking gun evidence of Biden-family wrongdoing, they came up short. -snip

Jared Kushner gets surprise focus

Kushner was nowhere near Capitol Hill on Wednesday. But he became a surprise character in the deposition when Hunter Biden sought to draw a distinction between his overseas business dealings and those of former President Trump’s son-in-law.

Kushner had founded a private equity firm shortly after leaving the White House, where he served as a top adviser to Trump, and six months later he scored a huge deal when the Saudi Arabian government invested $2 billion in the firm. -snip

Trumpers failed again. LoL.

Now Jared Kushner is part of the Trump crime family (three already found liable of fraud) and should be investigated, indicted, tried and jailed.

This guy reeks of deep corruption. We already know of the shady 2bil Saudi Arabia investment and that he used the White House to pressure Qatar in 2018 into bailing out his family's failed 666 Fifth Avenue real estate disaster: https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1Q00W3/

Last edited:
IMG_20240301_180202738.jpg

From your article:

Although the United Auto Workers (UAW) union voiced their support for Biden as an organization, some current and retired members claim they’re leaning the other way. -snip

"I believe the overwhelming majority of UAW members and working-class people, when the facts and the truth are put in front of them, will support Joe Biden for president," Fain previously said. -snip

Did you not read your own article and just the title again? LoL. Of course there's going to be some UAW Trumper morons, but they're in the minority as Trump has a long history of being anti-union and Biden is a lifelong pro-union man.

Well... at least you are being honest by saying "likely".

Unlike you Trumpers I speech the truth, even in the extremely rare instances where I an incorrect, it's not because I am willfully lying, it's because I believe something that is not true. Happens.

And yes, Biden would likely pass a cognitive test, nigh guaranteed. Glad you finally agree.

like·ly
adjective
1. such as well might happen or be true; probable.

Members online

No members online now.
Back