How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Um, you literally edited out all the points that proved you wrong and replied to that. You did this twice and it's right above. Here's one example:

View attachment 828578530

I know you're a Trumper so it's hard for you, but stop lying, okay?
Nice false accusation. I don't lie.

So your tactics are slander, misrepresentation, twisting the truth... and gaslighting.

I'd hate to see the rest of your character flaws. Oh... I almost forgot retaliation.

Nice resume. :rolleyes:

Nice false accusation. I don't lie.
So your tactics are slander, misrepresentation, twisting the truth... and gaslighting.

I'd hate to see the rest of your character flaws. Oh... I almost forgot retaliation.

Nice resume.
Like I said a few times now... you act like a punk ass kid.

Grow up and be the good "lefty" liberal you THINK you are.
I'm sure Newsome would be proud of you.

LoL, you're such the clown.

I'm not telling anything. It's all facts from honest reporting Christian news site.:)

If that "Christian" website is where you got your "Biden supports Hamas" comment from, then they're lying too. Which wouldn't surprise me either.

Biden has been a staunch supporter of Israel from the start. He's taking flak from American Muslims over it.

He's taking flak from American Muslims over it.
Ooooo... that's scary.:eek:

You obviously are Ignoring that Hamas wants all Jews wiped off the earth. Biden going to the Middle East is going to do nothing.

I keep telling you this is about a many century old disagreement between Arabs and Jews.

Biden isn't gonna fix it. At least not permanently.

Once again... you are ignorant.
Maybe Newsome could explain it to you.

Congratulations. While I was trying to find some information Dude, you successfully edited a bunch of my texts into something I never said (in the context you have it)

I must have really pissed you off earlier by making you look like a fool.

What "baby game" on your part. Very immature... But it shows your leftist tactics.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back