How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Well since you chastised a previous poster for typing Newsome (which was probably an honest mistake, and easy to do)...

From this point on... I will continue to type Newsome, until you apologize to that poster. Since you are obviously bothered by it so much. :)

Well since you chastised a previous poster for typing Newsome (which was probably an honest mistake, and easy to do)...

From this point on... I will continue to type Newsome, until you apologize to that poster. Since you are obviously bothered by it so much. :)

If by "chastise" you mean corrected someone with the proper spelling, then sure.

Um, you've accused Gavin Newsom of being on the Mexican cartels' payrolls. So you misspelling his name on purpose amounts to low-low-low-level Newsom Derangement Syndome, sporto.

Last edited:
And there you go. There's an old saying about "counting your chickens".

Time will tell. But if Biden has Alzheimer's... that is going to be hard to hide.

You guys accused Biden of having full blown dementia throughout 2020, then he went on stage and destroyed Trump debate after debate, then annihilated Trump in the election. It was basically election sodomy in 2020 and Trumpers have yet to stop crying over their sore bums.

It's weird that your best hope in winning 2024 is this dementia angle coming true. So weird, pathetic even.

I think I will keep typing Newsome, too, for the same reason. No apology needed from a leftist liberal elite. His idol Newsome, in case anybody is looking, has started his not so subtle shift to the center. He has, all of a sudden, started to address problems in this state that have festered for 6 years under his watch. Crime and homelessness are, all of a sudden, priorities as he wants to clean up his image in case Dementia Joe (the truth is officially on record now) is ushered out.
Isn't it strange that the Biden campaign has joined TikTok, a Chicom website that has been banned by him on all federal devices?

As ever, Trumpers making themselves out to be victima when no real attack was had. I guess it would be weird if you didn't do it at this point. Carry on.

by "chastise" you mean corrected someone with the proper spelling, then sure.
I used past tense moron... in proper context I might add. "chastise" is present tense.

It's ok... it's obvious to me that Biden has a bit of dementia, and possibly Alzheimer's.

I've seen that look in the eyes (dark eyes)... by both my great Uncle, and my ex wife's grandfather.

My great Uncle lived to be 93... and he was "gone" mentally when he died. My ex wife's grandfather died in his late 80's

I don't personally fault Biden for loose wheels on the trolly, but IMHO... It's time for someone else to "to take over the reigns".

It's weird that your best hope in winning 2024 is this dementia angle coming true. So weird, pathetic even.
I'm just "calling it like I see it".

It's obvious you are inexperienced with older relatives that deal with this... and the related family members who do so as well.

You act like a "punk ass kid".

I used past tense moron... in proper context I might add. "chastise" is present tense.

It's ok... it's obvious to me that Biden has a bit of dementia, and possibly Alzheimer's.

I've seen that look in the eyes (dark eyes)... by both my great Uncle, and my ex wife's grandfather.

My great Uncle lived to be 93... and he was "gone" mentally when he died. My ex wife's grandfather died in his late 80's

I don't personally fault Biden for loose wheels on the trolly, but IMHO... It's time for someone else to "to take over the reigns".

Now you're spinning because your lie was called out. Your anger always betrays you.

Everyone has some level of dementia past 75, it begins with forgetfulness, someone's name slips, where they left their keys, etc.

And the Right wants Trump who would be 78 and makes mental slips all the time to take over the reigns again... (see: Double Standards)

I'm just "calling it like I see it".

It's obvious you are inexperienced with older relatives that deal with this... and the related family members who do so as well.

You act like a "punk ass kid".
No, you don't. You're as biased as they come. 10/10 biased.

Well, you're wrong again. It's hilarious how every negative accusation you levy at me is wrong.

I have first hand experience with Alzheimer's sufferers in my family. I just don't use that as some sort of silly online weapon, Trumper.

Oh joy, we're at the point again where you respond by chopping up by comments and removing all the parts that proved you wrong :)

No edit... or "chopping of comments".

Anybody with a brain can scroll back up to read whatever was said... and it will still be there to read (in proper context)

No edit... or "chopping of comments".

Anybody with a brain can scroll back up to read whatever was said... and it will still be there to read (in proper context)

Um, you literally edited out all the points that proved you wrong and replied to that. You did this twice and it's right above. Here's one example:

p6oWLyG.png

I know you're a Trumper so it's hard for you, but stop lying, okay?

Members online

Back