How do you feel about Biden NOW?

They are still streaming in- just ask anyone living in Yuma or even here where I live. Walking up and down the street carrying their bag of free stuff, local hospital going bankrupt from treating illegals for free-no financial help from Biden OR Gov. Hair Gel. Yuma regional medical center near bankruptcy for the same reason! You can drive around El Centro and spot the Plain white buses sitting outside motels that are de-facto migrant camps. No letup in sight here. Gotaways are still getting in. Big reason for less "encounters" is that the Texas National Guard is now REPELLING them before they set foot in Texas. Biden will not finish the wall- he says walls do not work. Except for the wall he built around the Delaware beach house. Bus more of them to the so-called sanctuary cities up north. Keep bringing the border to them.

According to the Feds the numbers have dropped by about 50%. If this same thing happened under Trump you people would be cheering.

Walls of that magnitude generally do not work. People will go under them, over them and through them, as they have been.

Trump would have been better off using all that money he wasted on his stupid unfinushed wall to boost border patrols and high-ech equipment like survllance drones even further. That way agents can pinpoint encounters. The Trump wall was little more than a vanity project for a vain man.

According to the Feds the numbers have dropped by about 50%. If this same thing happened under Trump you people would be cheering. You're jst upset Biden is doing a better job.

Walls of that magnitude generally do not work. People will go under them, over them and through them, as they have been.

Trump would have been better off using all that money he wasted on his stupid unfinished wall to boost border patrols and high-tech equipment like survllance drones even further. That way agents can pinpoint encounters. The Trump wall was little more than a useless vanity project for a vain man.

I am hesitant to believe the "Lower Numbers" claim put out by Majokas and his minions. Talk to any CBP agent who patrols the border and I think that they will say that a wall actually helps them as it directs the Majority of illegals toward more manageable checkpoints or gates. Yes, drones and other tech helps also but the wall has it's place as a deterrence also. The cartels will usually find a way to overcome drones and tech. Yet Biden refuses to declare them a terrorist organization as they flood the country with drugs.

And "Billary" sold uranium to Russia... and Russia still has it to use against Israel at some later point.

(Along with China, Iraq... and other middle eastern countries.)

But like mommy Pelosi said... "we have to have the migrants to pick the produce".

I've said it before... this country is heading for a 2 class society... and you are an elitist.

But like mommy Pelosi said... "we have to have the migrants to pick the produce".

I've said it before... this country is heading for a 2 class society... and you are an elitist.
Well said. I am also a non-Trumper (in spite of someones previous posts} who is concerned for the future of the country that I spent many years of my life protecting (Navy). Having lived in the liberal Dem enclave of Sonoma County for 15 years I can sense that what Pelosi is really concerned about is the availability of cheap labor to work her Napa County vineyards.

But once again... let's go back to post #9 at the beginning of this thread.:rolleyes:

Biden wants the Southern wall torn down. A bit Ironic since "back in the day" he supported this:

H.R.6061 - 109th Congress (2005-2006): Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Flipper" Joe... can't make up his mind.

Here's what Biden said:

“Like every nation, the United States has a right and a duty to secure its borders and protect its people against threats. But building a massive wall that spans the entire southern border is not a serious policy solution. It is a waste of money that diverts attention from genuine threats to our homeland security.” -Joe Biden

Biden's correct and changing your views nearly 20 years later once something has shown to be both ineffective and a waste of money isn't really "flip-flopping".

While Trump flip-flopped all the time and you people couldn't be bothered to care.

And "Billary" sold uranium to Russia... and Russia still has it to use against Israel at some later point.

(Along with China, Iraq... and other middle eastern countries.)

Reality, not Trumper reality, but the real reality: The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

It's weird how you Rightist still push that nonsense story, when you couldn't be bothered to care that the Reagan Admin, whom you still praise as the "Republican gooden days", illegally sold weapons to Iran, in order to fund their illegal war in South America.

See: Iran–Contra affair - Between 1981 and 1986, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, which was the subject of an arms embargo. The administration hoped to use the proceeds of the arms sale to fund the Contras a right-wing rebel group, in Nicaragua. -snip

THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED UNDER RONALD REAGAN. HIS ADIM ILLEGALLY SOLD WEAPONS TO THE AYATOLLAH IN IRAN :)

Well aware of that. But it's not like Reagan did it to put profits in his coffer. I remember the Iran scandal. I'm older than you may think.

Big difference with the Clantons and Russia.

I've no problem with the US supporting Israel, but Israel feeds into the chaos and killing there with her at times draconian policies. You treat people like second class citizens or even animals, they're going to act out as much.

There really should be two states, Israel and Palestine, if either does something to stop the peace after that, the hammer drops.

Members online

Back