How do you feel about Biden NOW?

IMG_20231206_174335462_HDR.jpg

What did you think back in 2016 when Trump mocked Serge Kovalesk, the physically disabled reporter, over being physically disabled?
I must have missed that. You seem to fail to understand that I don't hang on Trump's every word, or action.

I DO have my own life to live, ya know... and it certainly doesn't revolve around Trump

You claim BDS for Bubba and I... when you are letting your TDS get in the way. This is a thread about Biden, not Trump.

Keep Trump in the Trump thread... but you can't do that, because nobody is responding to you in the Trump thread.

I wonder why... :rolleyes:

I must have missed that. You seem to fail to understand that I don't hang on Trump's every word, or action.

I DO have my own life to live, ya know... and it certainly doesn't revolve around Trump

Considering it was all over the news, you must have conveniently been hiding under a rock in 2016.

You claim BDS for Bubba and I... when you are letting your TDS get in the way. This is a thread about Biden, not Trump.

Keep Trump in the Trump thread... but you can't do that, because nobody is responding to you in the Trump thread.

I wonder why... :rolleyes:

You guys definitely have BDS, no question there.

Um, you bring up and talk about Trump as well in this thread (eg That Durham report nonsense), so you're just doing your Rightist hypocrite thing again.

Ukraine military aid bill blocked by Senate Republicans

The $110bn (£87.3bn) package included $61bn for Ukraine, as well as funds for Israel and aid for Gaza.

Republicans are insisting that any aid to Ukraine be tied to sweeping US immigration and asylum reforms.

The White House has warned that US funds for Ukraine could soon run out.
-snip

Not funding Ukraine's defense only helps Putin (and China), its zero surprise Republicans are so against funding Ukraine.

Republicans tying Ukrane's defense with US border policy is inane, the two are not connected.

Again... you think I hang on everything that Trump says.

Evidently (and obvious) that you do. You are obsessed with him. ÀGAIN... you constantly talk about him, even in the Biden thread.

Get the hint... nobody wants to listen to you anymore.

Even when I talk about a tragic crane accident... you show no remorse... AND RANT ABOUT TRUMP IN A BIDEN THREAD.

You need professional help.

That is my unprofessional opinion.

Again... you think I hang on everything that Trump says.

Evidently (and obvious) that you do. You are obsessed with him. ÀGAIN... you constantly talk about him, even in the Biden thread.

Get the hint... nobody wants to listen to you anymore.

Even when I talk about a tragic crane accident... you show no remorse... AND RANT ABOUT TRUMP IN A BIDEN THREAD.

You need professional help.

That is my unprofessional opinion.

I legit got a giggle at a Trumper telling someone who didn't support or vote for Trump, that they're obsessed with Trump. He's YOUR party's current leader and #1 runner for 2024. The lack of self awareness out of you is L0L worthy.

What tragic crane accident? The hell are you on about now and what does that have to do with Biden, or anything really?

edit: Wait, the crane that fell in Saudi Arabia you talked about long ago and claimed it was "God's wrath over 911"? Because that claim of yours was just stupid and I definitely didn't laugh at the victims. I mocked your nutty beliefs and callousness over innocents dying in what was just an accident.

Last edited:
Go back to post #1566 and click on "The Blade" link.

See... You are so obsessed with Trump in a Biden thread... that you completely missed a tragic event. :rolleyes:

Typical Liberal... Narcissistic and ego centric. Why do you think I showed you the pictures of a bridge?

No... you were too busy trying to counter what I was saying... you couldn't keep your head out of your A$$.

Seems you are very flippant about the loss of human life

As long as it doesn't affect you... you don't care. Typical narcissistic Lefty.:rolleyes:

And Obviously... you missed the whole rest of the story... because you were obsessed about being right.

Seems you are very flippant about the loss of human life

As long as it doesn't affect you... you don't care. Typical narcissistic Lefty.:rolleyes:

And Obviously... you missed the whole rest of the story... because you were obsessed about being right.

I'm "flippant" because I missed one of your many diarrhea posts that you punch out in a long row? LoL

Like the crane that fell in Saudi Arabia, crushed a mosque, killed over 110 people and you called it 'god's wrath over 911'? Do those lives not count because they're in the KSA?

Like I said, you're hilariously oblivious to your own poor actions and a complete hypocrite. A Trumper to a T.

Like I said, you're hilariously oblivious to your own poor actions
Maybe you need to do some adjustments to your phone or computer... If my posts are coming out in a long row.

Because I am using the full width of the space to type in.

Well... I guess I must be doing something right, because my "poor actions" (as you call them) have done me well. Maybe its because I try to help others down on their luck. (part of the reason for me being on a chat forum about car repair).

But you are becoming a waste of time to me. I have plenty of other things that are more important than you... or Trump... or Biden.

Keep going... and you will not be talking to anyone else... In either the Trump thread... or the Biden thread.

That... will be a VERY large echo. Have fun talking to yourself. I cede "the floor" to you. Good luck with that.

Durham report? How long ago was THAT. Post number please.
P.S. You're still an idiot

It's one thing if you can't remember things I've said to you, but you can't remember things you've said yourself.

Are you sure that "130 genius IQ" of yours isn't the sum of taking the test twice and scoring a 65 each time?

Last edited:
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back