How do I release the front air only

writchotte

LVC Member
Reaction score
I think I have a compressor and sensor problem with my air ride system, I am not sure and plan to take my baby (Lincoln Mark VIII-93- Named: Sedona) into the Lincoln garage soon but right now, when I turn on the car the compressor is running for a very long time and pushing the front air ride bags to lift the car to the maximum height. For now I can shut off the air ride system but I need to release the air from the front bags. How do I do this?
:L :give

If the system was working o.k. before the lowering mod, my first thought is that you may have overtightened the adjustments. These ballstud bolts don't handle much torque. Turn off the suspension switch and put your hand under there and tug on the sensors to make sure they're both still attached.

Havent done any lowering mod...

American Air-1 said:
If the system was working o.k. before the lowering mod, my first thought is that you may have overtightened the adjustments. These ballstud bolts don't handle much torque. Turn off the suspension switch and put your hand under there and tug on the sensors to make sure they're both still attached.

Could both sensors be so filled with road salt and age?
I bought all four air bags three years ago. Do the new air bag units come with new sensors or did my mechanic just put the old one on?

Members online

No members online now.
Back