House with many rooms

Bob Hubbard

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is in response to Kevin's post in the locked walmart thread.
I think it needs to be said.
Kev, when visiting a forum like this, there are many subjects to discuss, and thankfully they are broken down into their individual catagories.
These catagories are similar to a house with many rooms.
You felt becuse this site is mainly a "gearhead site", there shouldn't be anything else on the site except car talk.
As with a house with many rooms, you dart in and out of the ones you find interesting.
Not all catagories on this site interest everyone so, as with a house, if you feel uncomfortable in one room of the house, you stay out of that room.
Don't try and remodel the entire house just because you don't like one room.
Your suggestion to get back to the "gearhead talk" instead of staying with the current thread shows that you should just walk away from that catagory if you are uncomfortable in it.
Many of us like the challange of a good debate, as well as "gearhead talk"
Bob.

useless thread

1265225445927.jpg

useless thread

Dude, you really need to grow up, and stop posting all this gay crap.
Those of us on the outside looking in, see you as one gay who really has an identy problem.
Now why not just accept what you are, and move on and leave the gay crap off the forum.
So what, you're gay.
Who really gives a rat's a$$
You don't have to bother telling us you are not gay, that you screw women.
Your post speak loudly of what you really are.
Enough said, so leave the gay stuff in your bedroom.
Bob.

Those of us on the outside looking in, see you as one gay who really has an identy problem.
Now why not just accept what you are, and move on and leave the gay crap off the forum.
So what, you're gay.
Bob.

:Beer

So what, you're gay.
Bob.

words can't explain your stupidity so here's a demotiv

stfu bird.jpg

Pete, Gettin a little hot under the collar are we?
Bob.

Nope, just goin with the flow. Since everyone's attack against a yopic I choose is to aim at how I look, what I do as a profession, or taking things I say out of context. Then I say I've won every argument even by hijacking a thread with defamation/insults, the original topic has yet to be outplayed by the contrasting party

Pete, your adolescent internet temper tantrum is getting tiresome.
If you're depressed and high tonight, vent somewhere else.

No one used your occupation or perceived sexual orientation as an "argument" in your ridiculous, knee-jerk Wal-Mart thread.

YOU killed that thread by your inability to carry on a conversation and then spamming it like an alcoholic with tourettes syndrome. Kevin contributed to it's death by basing arguments like this:
Sanctimonious outrage my B*ll-bag!
Or to quote YOU:
srry that comment was diahrrea at the mouth :p

Everyone was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and engage you into a more thoughtful conversation, but you'd have none of it. And now you're just lashing out, desperate for any attention. It's almost like in your quest for attention, be it positive or negative, you want to get another "vacation" from here for a few days.

Since the other threads are locked...

I just wanted to say to all those who suggested the Drop Outs that work at Walmart, and Pete himself who has a crap job... "Join the Service" STFU!!! :)

I've been in the "service" for 10 years and we already get enough useless tools like them, and suprising as it may be... you can't enter the "service" with a GED, so the drop outs are a NOGO. :D

Being a recruiter I get the joy of telling people they are to dumb, to much of a health risk, or have to much of a rap sheet, or have bad credit (seriously). Its actually alot harder than people think to get into the service. 15 years ago, there was still the go to war or go to jail mentality, but those days are long over. I'm willing to bet 75% of the people on this forum would be denied entry. Not counting the ones that are above the age limit of 42.

Seriously though, its almost degrading to hear people say that crap... "just join the service"

I do encourage the folks on here that are unemployed though, go talk to your local recruiter... the miltary has more benifits than any other corporate employer out there :D

Sorry totally off topic rant. ARMY STRONG

Pete, your adolescent internet temper tantrum is getting tiresome.
If you're depressed and high tonight, vent somewhere else.

No one used your occupation or perceived sexual orientation as an "argument" in your ridiculous, knee-jerk Wal-Mart thread.

YOU killed that thread by your inability to carry on a conversation and then spamming it like an alcoholic with tourettes syndrome. Kevin contributed to it's death by basing arguments like this:

Or to quote YOU:

Everyone was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and engage you into a more thoughtful conversation, but you'd have none of it. And now you're just lashing out, desperate for any attention. It's almost like in your quest for attention, be it positive or negative, you want to get another "vacation" from here for a few days.

I'm venting cause my @ss is still burning from the massage I got from this chick LMP this morning...it's annoying and hard to workout in the gym when your @ss burns! arggggggggggg

Since the other threads are locked...

I just wanted to say to all those who suggested the Drop Outs that work at Walmart, and Pete himself who has a crap job... "Join the Service" STFU!!! :)

I've been in the "service" for 10 years and we already get enough useless tools like them, and suprising as it may be... you can't enter the "service" with a GED, so the drop outs are a NOGO. :D

Being a recruiter I get the joy of telling people they are to dumb, to much of a health risk, or have to much of a rap sheet, or have bad credit (seriously). Its actually alot harder than people think to get into the service. 15 years ago, there was still the go to war or go to jail mentality, but those days are long over. I'm willing to bet 75% of the people on this forum would be denied entry. Not counting the ones that are above the age limit of 42.

Seriously though, its almost degrading to hear people say that crap... "just join the service"

I do encourage the folks on here that are unemployed though, go talk to your local recruiter... the miltary has more benifits than any other corporate employer out there :D

Sorry totally off topic rant. ARMY STRONG

I'd shoot you if I was in your squad anyways, just so I can be honorably discharged :-D

I'd shoot you if I was in your squad anyways, just so I can be honorably discharged :-D

Pete you forget... we don't let you gay folks in. I'm sure you would shoot me.... Considering your so brave and whatnot, thats why your already in the service right?? oh wait, your not. shooting an actual veteran would be something of an accomplishment for you right?

You could take my place and go to Iraq and Afghanistan for me?

Yea right......

Now go ahead with some off the wall comeback and tell me why your to good to serve your country in the Armed Forces?

P u s s y?

Pete you forget... we don't let you gay folks in. I'm sure you would shoot me.... Considering your so brave and whatnot, thats why your already in the service right?? oh wait, your not. shooting an actual veteran would be something of an accomplishment for you right?

You could take my place and go to Iraq and Afghanistan for me?

Yea right......

Now go ahead with some off the wall comeback and tell me why your to good to serve your country in the Armed Forces?

P u s s y?

your comment about gay people is completely contradicting to the fact of MANY gay/lesbian soldiers...but maybe you thought tickling each other in the shower was a sign of friendship, and snipping your fellow squad member's pubes was a sign of respect. lol

Service was a consideration and I already was approved for bootcamp and scored 89 on my ASVAB test. But besides that I ditched the military as the concept of being in the middle east is completely stupid with no possitive outcome. I don't care about the fact of dying, more so the fact that it's stupid..and I don't want to be apart of it. As well you don't have much free will in the military...you are also under limitations, so if you are willing to be sheep...join the military! Another thing too...the pay sucks @ss unless you make it a career...only reason why you'd have some good money is if you are in a warzone and those also don't have places to spend much money..so realistically you are just saving money..since you have no use. Hell if I wasn't having fun, supporting my car, paying a lease....sure I wouldn't mind saving all my income..but no.

Many people who are in the military have had no money to get into college...unlike them I worked my @ss off instead of being a sh1thead my whole childhood like the rest of em. Oh and more than 60% of our military is fat and overweight...so don't use the whole "get fit, join the military" routine.

ya fatass!

faggots.jpg

america2.jpg

armed services.jpg

navy.jpg

strong.jpg

teamwork.jpg

teamkillers.jpg

teamkillers rock.jpg

Actually the military is a pretty damn good job. If you want to be rich, its not for you. If you want to meet alot of good people and have some real good times then you would like it. I had way more free time in the military then I do now, life was way simpler. You can lead, follow, of get the F out of the way. If you want to be a sheep, thats up to you.

Its not about you opinions, its about helping every other person out who is stuck over their. No better feeling in the world then helping/saving someone.

When I was in the military gays didn't bother me, if you could do your job that was fine by me. College kids scare the hell out of me, got to be some of the dumbest people I ever met. I've met poor azz farmer kids that had way more common sense then the "educated people" Hell in war I don't care how much dick the 2 guys next to me suck, as long as they shoot when I tell them to, everything will work out fine.

Only thing college kids are good for is correcting my spelling when I write them up cause their morons.

Hey mister suma ku 4.0 what the hell ever, go get me some more chem light batteries and a box of post holes. Oh and before you go college boy how do you spell mild retardation again? I'm writing your evaluation.

Actually the military is a pretty damn good job. If you want to be rich, its not for you. If you want to meet alot of good people and have some real good times then you would like it. I had way more free time in the military then I do now, life was way simpler. You can lead, follow, of get the F out of the way. If you want to be a sheep, thats up to you.

Its not about you opinions, its about helping every other person out who is stuck over their. No better feeling in the world then helping/saving someone.

When I was in the military gays didn't bother me, if you could do your job that was fine by me. College kids scare the hell out of me, got to be some of the dumbest people I ever met. I've met poor azz farmer kids that had way more common sense then the "educated people" Hell in war I don't care how much dick the 2 guys next to me suck, as long as they shoot when I tell them to, everything will work out fine.

Only thing college kids are good for is correcting my spelling when I write them up cause their morons.

Hey mister suma ku 4.0 what the hell ever, go get me some more chem light batteries and a box of post holes. Oh and before you go college boy how do you spell mild retardation again? I'm writing your evaluation.

Complete and Absolute truth.

Pete... no most of the Military is not fat, you pictures of fat National Guard people do not prove your claim of most of the Military being fat. Most of your demotives aren't even the US Army in the first place. There are weight control standards, and if you don't meet them you get kicked out. The Guard is not the Army, its a state funded militia and they have their own set of standards.

The money isn't going to make me rich, but I don't do it for the money. There is a sense of pride you get serving your country, and helping others that makes it worth it. Until of course you see some worthless azz American who talks shat about us and doesn't have the slightest clue what we're about. With that being said, I'm sure I make more than you do Petes.

What a discussion to be had on Memorial Day weekend. Everyone please remember what this weekend is really about. Remembering the fallen who gave their lives so we could waste ours debating with ignorant azz citizens over the internet...

Did you call me a fatazz? LMAO!

Actually the military is a pretty damn good job. If you want to be rich, its not for you. If you want to meet alot of good people and have some real good times then you would like it. I had way more free time in the military then I do now, life was way simpler.

I certainly do miss the 10-12 weeks fully paid vacation per year, the admiration from young females :D and having a one hundred percent disposable income. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back