horseshoe "run"

lsc8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey going to try and organise a small get together at the new homestead. Shooting for a Darcy's pint run on march 17 th. Let me know if that works for anyone!

Let me see ... If Heather has something going I might be able too ... I have most of March off from Track Meet ... But Heather doesn't like that I've been gone every weekend since the Middle of January.

Let me see ... If Heather has something going I might be able too ... I have most of March off from Track Meet ... But Heather doesn't like that I've been gone every weekend since the Middle of January.

solution: bring her with....

The 17th Kinda works for me. We would have to do a early lunch. I have to be back home in evening. :(

Well anyone can come as early as they wish and we could eat early if needed. Possibly even meet Dmaup in Springfield if needed and hang at the house before and/or after. My wife will be here and your family are of course welcome as well.

Sounds good to me. I just have to be home between 8-9pm for a birthday party. So I could plan on showing up around noon and have to leave between 5-6 to get home in time.

Looking forward to it!

4881 yankee town road pleasant plains il 62677

Overnight accommodations available for anyone who would like. I do have younger children that get up early just so your warned.

Just wanted to point something out. The 17th is St pattys day. I have a feeling darcys well be a bit busy

Yes ...and something I didn't think about. Darcy's pint doesn't accept reservations either.

Option a...get to darcys early to get a table
Option b...the dublin pub(darcys counterpart irish pub) said they would work with us on a reservation.
Option c...horseshoes at charlie parkers drive in

I dont think I will be able to make it. I have a few projects that have hard deadlines around this time and cant take off work early enough to make it out at a decent time. Hopefully soon I can make it out that way.

Steel-Horseshoe.jpg
comma_splices_run_ons_small.gif

I am in, just depends on time. I do live here in springfield. I will talk to the boulevard and see if they will accept reservations. Its right next to chuck e cheese, where the oldy darcy's and dublin used to be. They have great food, and a decent party room in the back that can accommodate everybody.

They have really good horseshoes. Its Prolly the best thing there and maybe the best in the town.

Members online

No members online now.
Back