HID's pusling

Andrew L

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a quick question.

My ex g/f bought me HID's for the LS for my b-day last year and they worked great till this winter when the passgener one started to pulse. I was usually able to fix it by turning it off and back on but now that doesn't fix it anymore. It's been starting to get worse too and it's only the passenger side one.

I did a search on google and I can't get a straight answer, some people say its the ballast and some say its the bulb itself. I would rather not buy a new kit if I don't have to but has this happened to anyone else? Suggestions?

Call the original manufacter and at least tell them about it. Don't necesarily have to disclose how long you've owned them at first.

Generally its the bulbs though. Just replace the bulbs and you'll be alright.

Try eliminating the problem to bulb or ballast by swapping with the one that has no issues. I would start with bulb swap first as it is easier to change bulbs than ballasts.

Try eliminating the problem to bulb or ballast by swapping with the one that has no issues. I would start with bulb swap first as it is easier to change bulbs than ballasts.

Good Idea!

I will try that this weekend! :Beer

when i first got my DDM's, one of them had a slight flicker, called them and they sent me a new ballast, fixed the problem.

Members online

No members online now.
Back