HID's Just Added

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just added HID's to my 93, and I have to say they are 999% better. If you haven't done it, it is definately worth every penny invested.

hid1.jpg

hid2.jpg

hid3.jpg

hid4.jpg

hid6.jpg

hid7.jpg

What do you think?

GMAN

I found the lights on Ebay. They cost me $810.00. There is no kit needed. With some small modifications with a Dremel tool, the housings fit where the old ones were. The tricky part is determining where to put the ballats. I decided to mount them on the headlight panel. This way they are directly behind the grill, and constantly get air flow. Remember, Ford no longer manufacture these lights. So demand certainly outpaces the supply. I anticipate they will get more expensive. Five Ford in Arizona has stock of them as well.

Wow! That looks awesome! I wish you would have e-mailed me, if i knew another member was the one i was bidding aginst i would have stopped bidding. Sorry buddy. Anyways, i just got a set off that site a couple of days ago, and i can't wait to get them on my 95. I will definately post pics. The car looks awesome with them in! How is it not being blind at night?

:gr_hail:

~Toph~
95 Mark
http://members.cardomain.com/k9t8m

Yeah, now I am jealous....I wish I NEVER sold the second set of HID's that I won off of ebay. I bought the second set to just have an extra set, and the guy that I was bidding against was a member of the website at the time, and he offered what I paid for them.....so I sold them.....boy I could just kick myself in the a$$ for that one.

I will be getting some for mine again, unless I ever get the custom ones I have been scheming completed......who knows.

I never even really saw the difference. I only drove the car out of the garage it was in at the time that I put in the HID's in my old car. I know there was a difference, but never really got a chance to see the difference because I did not really drive the car at night after I had installed them.

Looks good though....congrats.....bastards!!!!!!
:N :Beer

1wykdmk8 said:
Yeah, now I am jealous....I wish I NEVER sold the second set of HID's that I won off of ebay. I bought the second set to just have an extra set, and the guy that I was bidding against was a member of the website at the time, and he offered what I paid for them.....so I sold them.....boy I could just kick myself in the a$$ for that one.

I will be getting some for mine again, unless I ever get the custom ones I have been scheming completed......who knows.

I never even really saw the difference. I only drove the car out of the garage it was in at the time that I put in the HID's in my old car. I know there was a difference, but never really got a chance to see the difference because I did not really drive the car at night after I had installed them.

Looks good though....congrats.....bastards!!!!!!
:N :Beer

its ok . ray we will have our day!

Hey Ray

You know what they say ....the longer you wait......Those things took a hell of a price jump this year. They now list for $749.40 each and LVC cost is now $517.09 each.
Max

mrzeee said:
Hey Ray

You know what they say ....the longer you wait......Those things took a hell of a price jump this year. They now list for $749.40 each and LVC cost is now $517.09 each.
Max

"its all about the Benjamin’s"

-Eric

Members online

No members online now.
Back