HIDs for less than $40 on ebay, give me your opinion

if i have a differnt kit for my lows would they be the same color and brightness as these ones ?

I say you go with ddm also if you're looking for a cheap hid kit. I have them on my fogs.

35w.Didn't see the need for 55

Wow! I had no idea they could be had for so cheap these days.

ive been running the DDM slim kit for about 6 months now, and really dig them, i had a problem with one of my ballast when i first got them and they had to ship another one over, no problem since, i heavily considering getting a set of the raptors for my fogs too.

how hard is it to install hids? is there a DIY around here somewhere, when I search I can't find sh*t:shifty: I had a friend of mine install some a while back but take them out again cuz they look like fugly as f*ck

how hard is it to install hids? is there a DIY around here somewhere, when I search I can't find sh*t:shifty: I had a friend of mine install some a while back but take them out again cuz they look like fugly as f*ck

1 Take out old bulb
2 put hid bulb in
3 connect balast to hid bulb
4 connect headlight wire harness to balast
5 turn on light, if they don't work flip pos/neg wires around.

1 Take out old bulb
2 put hid bulb in
3 connect balast to hid bulb
4 connect headlight wire harness to balast
5 turn on light, if they don't work flip pos/neg wires around.

sounds simple enough, I actually paid that :q:q:q:q 20$ to do that for me:shifty:

ive been running the DDM slim kit for about 6 months now, and really dig them, i had a problem with one of my ballast when i first got them and they had to ship another one over, no problem since, i heavily considering getting a set of the raptors for my fogs too.

does it cause your check engine light to stay on? or whatever it is they are complaining about in the mark forum :confused:

You mean the "bulb out" light? and no it doesn't.

Dont go with none of that purple HIDs,12k, looks girly and bad,well to me it does. I would say stick with 4300k-5000k, 6000k the most.

would the 55w kit be too hot for my fog lights ?

the amount of glare would most likely be retarded, the fog lights dont have the little shield that blocks you from looking directly at the bulb like the low beams have, i can only imagine the the 55w would cause an accident.

got any pics

thought u'd never ask....:)
IMG00038-20091103-0928.jpg

IMG00169-20090712-2258.jpg

IMG00186-20091226-1111.jpg
bottom pic is after i changed the fogs to 3000k

IMG00038-20091103-0928.jpg

IMG00169-20090712-2258.jpg

IMG00186-20091226-1111.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back