HID kit and installation instructions

I desperately need to order the HID Conversion Kit for my 1998 M8 base. Right now I’m driving at night with my brights on because my driver’s low beam is out.

so, who do i contact or how do i go about ordering the hid conversion kit for a 1997 lincoln mark viii?

thanks

Mine, too, went out. But I opted for a used original from Bruce Budnick, Double B Marks -- Dbleb88@yahoo.com. From what I gather, the conversions are iffy, and you have to be very careful.
Theres some easier conversions out that need no shell to screw on the back of the orginal headlights.

Mine, too, went out. But I opted for a used original from Bruce Budnick, Double B Marks -- Dbleb88@yahoo.com. From what I gather, the conversions are iffy, and you have to be very careful.
Did you get the hid lights from Bruce Budnick? Asking cause I just order some from him on 01/18/2019 and it’s 01/30/2019 and have not heard from him or seen my lights in the mail

I have a 96,its like a 97 . I think this kit will work in a 96, what do you say?

About this kit, so do I have to cut the old existing ballasts? I don't get it.

Are these kits still available?

For what ever reason the original poster has not answered here. So I figured out a way to make adapters from the original bulbs. Its in the "How To Articles" Section at the top of the page. My adapters are a bit different but I suppose you could have the original bulb bases cut into something similar to the white ones he used to make. Then its just a matter of ordering the Ultra HID kit from DDM and bypass the original ballasts with the OEM power to the kit ballasts. Not hard once you figure it out.

For what ever reason the original poster has not answered here. So I figured out a way to make adapters from the original bulbs. Its in the "How To Articles" Section at the top of the page. My adapters are a bit different but I suppose you could have the original bulb bases cut into something similar to the white ones he used to make. Then its just a matter of ordering the Ultra HID kit from DDM and bypass the original ballasts with the OEM power to the kit ballasts. Not hard once you figure it out.

UPDATED 5/4/21 my findings about the market ballasts N bulbs in the How To Articles. China QC is certainly not the best!

The HIDs had proven to be a big disappointment in my outlined conversion article. Its now updated 2/4/22 with what looks like a better mouse trap called LED's! Its at the end here.

The latest , greatest low beam and high beam LED mod is here. I'v been threw the mill testing and modifying. This mod finaly brings the Gen 2 up to snuff with the latest LED's mods.

Members online

No members online now.
Back