hi to both sides!

stroonzeman

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello as a new member. I have been into cars for many years and its nice to see two of the cars i really like on one web site. Having one of each i cant pick sides to which one i like the best.[79LINCOLN CONT./78 ELDORADO BIARRITZ.]I also have other fun cars including a Buick Electra [1973]. I guess the big American cars of the 70's are in my blood.I'm in N/W Indiana and would like hearing from others in the area about their cars especially if they are from the 70's.

Welcome! This sounds like the perfect site for you. Make yourself at home!

I feel your pain!

stroonzeman said:
Just wanted to say hello as a new member. I have been into cars for many years and its nice to see two of the cars i really like on one web site. Having one of each i cant pick sides to which one i like the best.[79LINCOLN CONT./78 ELDORADO BIARRITZ.]I also have other fun cars including a Buick Electra [1973]. I guess the big American cars of the 70's are in my blood.I'm in N/W Indiana and would like hearing from others in the area about their cars especially if they are from the 70's.

Hello back as I'm a new member as of today. Although I'm in Ca. we do have a few things in common. I own a '75 MERCURY MARQUIS BROUGHAM, '76 MONARCH, '90 LINCOLN TOWN CAR CARTIER EDITION, and my new '05 CADILLAC STS V8 SG1 & w/ GOLD PACKAGE. [Since you capitalized your cars names, I just couldn't resist.]

My '75 Marquis is the most powerful of the bunch...460 cu. in. w/ 425 horses. Still runs ok, but I w/ have to put it out to pasture soon. The STS is unbelievable.

Take care.

:wave

:W to the LVC you've got questions we've got ansers

(I also own a vehicle from the 70s it not as great you but its a 71 F100 just wanted to put that out there.)

Members online

Back