Hi Performance Mark VIII Air Intake System

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
$1500.00 or best offer

Hi performance Mark VIII air intake system.

If your tired of the lackluster performance from your K&N cold air intake, strap on one of these babies and see your Mark VIII machine fly to new heights.

Smooths the air turbulence going into the engine for more power.
Quiets the air flow for silky smooth performance. The quieter the air, the more you can pack in the cylinders for huge horsepower gains!

Compare the performance gains from this system with that of the Tornado if you don't believe me.

Forget all the tricks of blowers and nitrous systems, go with proven power. Installed in over 80,000 Lincoln Mark VIII Gen 1's and luckily only a few Gen 2s.

I'm offering it here first on the LVC, then off to Ebay where I plan to offer it for $2000.00. Grab it while you can...

IM000319.JPG

IM000320.JPG

IM000321.JPG

Okay wtf are those things I've never herd of them before and how do they work exactly.

I'm sorry if I sound hostile I'm just stumped on how exactly it works and how to install it.

rmac694203 said:
LOL. Those are the air intake silencer and resonator. Are you offering free shipping?
Free Shipping!? What, am I a charity.
icon10.gif
This is a steal of a deal the way it is. Do you know how much it would cost to fab up of these babies up? And mine is modified up the yingyang.

Boy, some guys don't know a great deal when they see one.
icon12.gif

Rich (Mespock), burn baby burn.*owned*

Wait till you see the next item up for bid. I guarantee I will get the last laugh.

For those who didnt get it - he was pulling your legs - its a gag.

$1500.00? I'll pass.....fine....maybe your mark will get me by a fender or so with the intake.......but I'll have a fat lump in my pocket of $100 bills

Lincolnpimpin said:
Okay wtf are those things I've never herd of them before and how do they work exactly.

I'm sorry if I sound hostile I'm just stumped on how exactly it works and how to install it.
I dont mean to sound like an A-hole but, do you know nothing about these cars? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back