Hi Guys

Sleek04LS

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I am new here and this is my first Lincoln. I am learning a lot about my car and why these are amazing. I bought my car for a grand... YES a grand lol completely running with only a few issues... She said I need a tune up and tires and ac.. Its hot AF here so ac was a must. My question is how do i fix the gas gauge issue that I am having?.. It registers above the half way mark but wont go lower so since this is a new car, i have run out of gas twice trying to judge the line. :( Can anyone give me any pointers on where to start diagnosing the issue? Also, is there an easy way to change my spark plugs as i was quoted 480.00 for that, and that is insane. I can work on vehicles myself and will not pay that when it is mostly labor! Thanks guys! :p

Technicians here will want to know the year and engine cylinders to be able to give you more precise info.

Changing the spark plugs is not too difficult, but there is a lot involved and you may need some gaskets and maybe vacuum/PCV hoses. It would also be a good time to change the PCV valve. The complication is that you have to remove the upper half of the intake manifold to get to three of the plugs.

One of your two fuel level senders is stuck or otherwise defective.
2006 Lincoln LS Workshop Manual

Members online

No members online now.
Back