Hi all, newbie here! 95' Mark VIII and '89 Mark VII

MARKVII&VIII_chick

LVC Member
Reaction score
Greetings all! Been lurking for a while and finally joined:)

I currently own a silver body/black canvas top 1989 Bill Blass edition Lincoln Mark VII, a 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII (CURRENTLY STOLEN, COPS HADN'T FOUND IT YET AND ITS BEEN LIKE TWO MONTHS NOW!) and just bought a 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII 'panther edition' (black/black with a canvas top). And...a 1994 GMC Jimmy :shifty: ; yea it sticks out from the pack of slick Lincolns because its smokes like a freight train and looks like a giant marshmallow :mad:

No piccies just yet, will post some very soon :(

Far as the stolen '94 Mark VIII...its a lost cause. Sadder part is I've seen it DRIVEN around town, with a badly spray painted interior (was gray, now a weird freaky tan'ish orange color) by some 'junior-gangster-in-dreads-kid'. Only time the car shows up it seems is when I'm driving the smoking-tank-Jimmy- which is NO match for that car. Vortec my XXX! Call the cops on several occasions including when I followed the car one day and they lose it too! Even my coworkers seen it, and chased it, they too are blown in the wind by that car and it was just a base model Mark!

The '95 Mark VIII I just bought is currently being re-painted black (with a hood decal I design of a devilish grinning panther) and it'll be my daily driver, since the Mark VII BB need some brake work done (hard pedal).

Bottom line, it'll take a Mark to catch a Mark. Keep you all posted.

Anyhoo, I love this site for all the information on fixing my cars (ahem, as I pass info over to my brother who fixes them for me) and will buy a shirt or two soon :D Gotta get a shirt and show it off at work!

Long live the Mark series!

*huggies*

PS
MUST BUY LOJACK!

welcome to LVC. Sorry about your car but man that guy has some balls to be driving a stolen car. I hope you find that dumba$$ and put him in his place. Also I would try to keep my distance, you never know what he can do to you, a car is a car but your life is more important.

welcome to LVC. Sorry about your car but man that guy has some balls to be driving a stolen car. I hope you find that dumba$$ and put him in his place. Also I would try to keep my distance, you never know what he can do to you, a car is a car but your life is more important.

True. True. Sadly the cops around here wouldn't know a Mark VIII if it landed on them. Tell them 'its a Lincoln' and they think of big four door cars. Repeatedly they ask me if I am *sure* it wasn't a four door car.

But even I know not to drag race and chase down a kid in a Lincoln. Kids these days carry big guns and have no fear of no one :mad: but that's another story. One thing is for sure from what I've been told, this person will change the look of the car. He's fixed on keeping it. It won't be too hard to spot him in a few months time, it'll have 30inch rims and painted with flames and colored lime green! Sad fate to many a stolen car here.

Anyhoo, glad to join! I'll enjoy the 'panther edition' Mark for now!
-And fix the Mark VII BB along the way :D
The GMC Jimmy will do what it always do...smoke :mad:

Members online

No members online now.
Back