Hey, No Fleetwood guys?!

Me drive to NYC? Sorry but no. I AM trying to shake loose early tomorrow to get to the meet/show at Franklin Mills Mall outside Philly though.

gas tank

Hey everyone, Im coming from the lincoln site to see whats goin on. I have a 95 Town Car but I still like the Fleetwoods, especially the last models. I was wondering where the gas tank is for one of those, is it behind the rear license plate. Thanks for any help. Derek a.k.a. 95ltc

95ltc said:
Hey everyone, Im coming from the lincoln site to see whats goin on. I have a 95 Town Car but I still like the Fleetwoods, especially the last models. I was wondering where the gas tank is for one of those, is it behind the rear license plate. Thanks for any help. Derek a.k.a. 95ltc

behind rear license plate on a 93 fleetwood i know that i dunno about anything later

I really like those Fleetwoods and they've got a 350 so you can modify them. It really is sad that Caddy switched over to front wheel drive except for the fleetwood brougham. Anybody with a front wheel drive Cadillac that wants to make performance modifications should consider buying a Lincoln, there are tons of aftermarket parts for them.

Katshot said:
Ok, the best way to get people talking is to give them something to talk about. I'll give it a shot. :biggrin:
Ok, the best way to get people talking is to give them something to talk about. I'll give it a shot.

I agree!
Here is a vid from before I had my rear gears and posi put in!
Gott love one-wheel peel vids.

http://www.badbodies.com/caddy4.wmv

Hi,

I own two Fleetwoods.
A '69 triple black Fleetwood Brougham and a '76 Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, also triple black.

KainDTE said:
behind rear license plate on a 93 fleetwood i know that i dunno about anything later

Yep, 93-96 had them, thas kind of cool, never have to worry about what side its on, but then you'll probably have to back in if someone else is at the next tank cuz' its so long...

Just came over for a looksee from the lincoln side. I am about to buy a 96 fleetwood with 150k on the odo and no damage. It is owned by the original couple that bought it :-} non smokers 80 something. So what problems should I look for? They want 3k should I just dive in or what?

It has the 5.7, good engine. I checked blue book and it list it at about $5500, so 3k sounds a little low. I'd have it checked out before purchase.

Doc said:
Just came over for a looksee from the lincoln side. I am about to buy a 96 fleetwood with 150k on the odo and no damage. It is owned by the original couple that bought it :-} non smokers 80 something. So what problems should I look for? They want 3k should I just dive in or what?

I'd buy it if it ws near me. Of course it would have to pass my inspection.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back