hey geno.......

lincolnboy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
you selling the tasca mark ( i heard it from someone.) guys are asking w/ it has 3 eec's

ONEBADMK8 said:
Dont know who or where you heard that from. But even if we were it would be BIG $$$. But it's not for sale.

why does it have 3 eec......... and i dont see you talk much bout the 98 black mk8 ....i saw that one yrs ago and didnot think much of it you have pic of the engine......you just have kick ass lincoln dont you.... :L

Last edited:
lincolnboy said:
why does it have 3 eec......... and i dont see you talk much bout the 98 black mk8 ....i saw that one yrs ago and didnot think much of it you have pic of the engine......you just have kick ass lincoln dont you.... :L
What 98?
The SuperMark is half OBD1 and half OBD2, one eec does all the normal fucnctions in the stock location, one is a stand alone for the COP ignition and the other one is for the 2nd cam sensor and second set of 24lb injectors.

i could have sworn you bought another mk. or not........got any more pics of this car....one the record was that the first sc mk

lincolnboy said:
i could have sworn you bought another mk. or not........got any more pics of this car....one the record was that the first sc mk

No, the TASCA one was the first.

Members online

Back