Hey caddy guys

ELDO4LIFE

LVC Member
Reaction score
What the hell happened to you guys? I was the only caddy guy representing for LVC i was lucky some of the classic caddy guys came. we need to show more support when it comes to these meets. People were thinking that the site was all about lincolns. and besides all of that you guys missed out on meeting some of the greatest people to meet. i feel great that i got to meet these people and sorry for those who didnt cause all of them were great. on the next meet i would like to see more caddies it would make things wonderful. come on caddy people

ELDO4LIFE said:
What the hell happened to you guys? I was the only caddy guy representing for LVC i was lucky some of the classic caddy guys came. we need to show more support when it comes to these meets. People were thinking that the site was all about lincolns. and besides all of that you guys missed out on meeting some of the greatest people to meet. i feel great that i got to meet these people and sorry for those who didnt cause all of them were great. on the next meet i would like to see more caddies it would make things wonderful. come on caddy people

Way to go Eldo - You've picked up the ball for the Caddies now keep running with it... I'm sure with your efforts we'll get more Caddies at our next meet..

Those were some awsome classics that came, and I have always been a big fan of the 90's Eldos I too will have one some day..

It was nice meeting you! Thanks for making it to the meet..

Hell, my LS was pretty lonely as well. Bimmer did show for awhile but he had to leave. He did make me really want to get those Eibach springs...but I digress.

Hopefully more Caddy folks show next time. Maybe we'll just pull them off the street. Worked for that wayward Mark that Brian chased down... :)

HA HA HA, That guy was kind of nervous around all of us. BTW....I have a buddy with a 97 STS that i'm trying to get involved with this.

im trying to get the rest of the caddy guys here motivated cause they are here they are just not really active. but i dont know why so ill try to work with them so maybe we can have more caddies there at the next meet

Members online

No members online now.
Back