Heres what replaced my MARK VIII

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Its alot funnier to drive and faster, kinda cool having a real aftermarket too :D
but i still on a bone Mark VIII that my bro drives :rolleyes:

DSCI0135.jpg

DSCI0130.jpg

DSCI0128.jpg

DSCI0126.jpg

DSCI0141.jpg

paul van

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Nice ride :D. Checked out pics of your mark and saw picks at Rt66 how often do you run there that's my home track we run the bracket series there

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I use to go every Tuesday for test and tune but that was like five years ago, got rid of the mark awhile back, didn't have a place for it and wasn't running, I have a brenspeed tune and jlt 3 series coming for it next week and after that 410s and cams

paul van

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I use to go every Tuesday for test and tune but that was like five years ago, got rid of the mark awhile back, didn't have a place for it and wasn't running, I have a brenspeed tune and jlt 3 series coming for it next week and after that 410s and cams

Well good luck with the new ride maybe we'll see you at the track for a t+t or the NMRA I run Open Comp and I think my wife is going to run the 96 in True Street

95mark8newyork

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
nice looking GT. i've always wanted a 05-09 GT, with the right exhaust and performance mods that thing will be a beast. good luck with it !

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
will see about the beach party now, I just put in 410 gears and in a month its getting cammed so might be to far a drive

Members online

No members online now.