Heres what replaced my MARK VIII

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Its alot funnier to drive and faster, kinda cool having a real aftermarket too :D
but i still on a bone Mark VIII that my bro drives :rolleyes:

DSCI0135.jpg

DSCI0130.jpg

DSCI0128.jpg

DSCI0126.jpg

DSCI0141.jpg

Nice ride :D. Checked out pics of your mark and saw picks at Rt66 how often do you run there that's my home track we run the bracket series there

I use to go every Tuesday for test and tune but that was like five years ago, got rid of the mark awhile back, didn't have a place for it and wasn't running, I have a brenspeed tune and jlt 3 series coming for it next week and after that 410s and cams

I use to go every Tuesday for test and tune but that was like five years ago, got rid of the mark awhile back, didn't have a place for it and wasn't running, I have a brenspeed tune and jlt 3 series coming for it next week and after that 410s and cams

Well good luck with the new ride maybe we'll see you at the track for a t+t or the NMRA I run Open Comp and I think my wife is going to run the 96 in True Street

nice looking GT. i've always wanted a 05-09 GT, with the right exhaust and performance mods that thing will be a beast. good luck with it !

will see about the beach party now, I just put in 410 gears and in a month its getting cammed so might be to far a drive

Members online

Back