Help me pick an Ebay spoiler

Ivan_D

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I don't think the Gen 1 LSE spoiler is exactly the look for my car...I also dont want the universal M3 type, but maybe something in between. I'm going to post the ones I'm considering and welcome comments on any/all of them.

also, the spoiler doesnt know what car it was desinged for, so lets try not to have any negative comments about non-lincoln brands..ricers..ect

bmw5seriesspoiler.jpg

bmw 330 spoiler.jpg

AVEOSPOILER.jpg

cadillacspoiler.jpg

camryspoiler.jpg

CORROLASPOILER.jpg

FUSIONSPOILER.jpg

infinity m34 spoiler.jpg

infinity m45 spoiler.jpg

audi a4 spoiler2.jpg

Last edited:
I like this mercedes spoiler a lot..notice how the rear surround is simlar to the Gen 2 LS..

mercedesspoiler.jpg

LEXUSALTEZZASPOILER.jpg

lexusgs350spoiler.jpg

LEXUSSPOILER2.jpg

M3SPOILER.jpg

Maximaspoiler.jpg

mercedese92spoiler.jpg

mercedesslkspoiler.jpg

sonataspoiler.jpg

I always liked the lip spoilers of the Jags myself. They're nice, subtle, not too flashy but add that sense of sportiness.

SPL-30352.jpg

First one. The 550. As long the length of non oem spoilers match the length of the trunk and look oem, I agree about who cares if they are non oem.

Just no ricer wings, LOL. J/K Maxima no. 550i I like also. The Jag R is nice but too much curve.

I like the 330i and Camry ones best but I don't think either of those would fit or look good on the LS. 550i might be good, like others have said.

Who would put a spoiler in an Aveo? That thing can't get out of it's own way!!

Anywho...... Remember, the spoiler will have to have very similar dimensions as the LS deck lid or it won't look right. My personal choice of your pictures is the Benz spoiler.

Has it been confined any of these will fit. I like them a lot but since they seem to fit on the edge of the trunk and for to the curves of the trunk it would have to be specific to our cars.

Ivan, i am surprised you haven't gotten a spoiler for your car yet.

The spoiler on 550 is best looking. It's actually off of F10 M5s. Might be too curvy for the LS.

i personally am wanting the 3 piece ww spoiler myself...but out of these pictures i would like the benz one.

I'll have to email some of these sellers to get the dimensions. We need just under 48".

I'm liking the 5-series, benz, both lexus, the audi & the infinity spoilers.

The spoiler might not know which trunk it was designed for, but anybody looking at it probably would. I like the style but doubt any would actually 'fit' on the LS unless by pure coincidence

I like the XF spoiler too Marcredd, you just have watch out for the trunklid coming to a point where the top meets the rear. Some cars have a sharp edge where ours has a more rounded off edge on the back.

ls trunklid.jpg

bmwtrunklid.jpg

Last edited:
The spoiler might not know which trunk it was designed for, but anybody looking at it probably would. I like the style but doubt any would actually 'fit' on the LS unless by pure coincidence

I've definitely looked at some that wouldn't have fit, but I think I've studied the shape of the trunklid enough to pick one that looks good.

With all the compond angles and stuff I wish you luck, Sir.

Not saying it can't be done, but getting a pre-fab spoiler to fit on a trunk it wasn't designed for will probably take some dremmel/beltsander work

Members online

No members online now.
Back