Hello Old Friends! I'm back with some starting Issues :-)

KC96LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Been gone a long time, I've been through a rough patch and I hope I'm coming back to life. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. My car stalled on me pulling into my drive about 3 weeks ago, went to start it back up and heard click click then nothing. Like I said, I'm kind of having some health issues and wasn't able to work on the car right away. I had the battery checked yesterday and they said it was bad, so I got a new one, 850cc. I was able to get it in today and the car was turning over like normal but wouldn't start and I eventually wore the new battery down. If anybody has some advice, I sure would appreciate it.

Greg

Greg, it's great to see you back on here. Hadn't heard from you in a long time, and figured you were having health issues. As my great 8 said try unplugging the crank sensor connector and plug it back. If that doesn't work you need to check fuel pressure next. If you cant' get it to start, call me this weekend and I will try to help you out.

Hey, Greg! Great to see you're back! I know personally how tough health issues can be! If you need help with anything, give me a shout- I'm getting to be a pro on these gen 1's, and I'm getting quite the mountain of parts to keep all 3 alive, lol

Greg, it's great to see you back on here. Hadn't heard from you in a long time, and figured you were having health issues. As my great 8 said try unplugging the crank sensor connector and plug it back. If that doesn't work you need to check fuel pressure next. If you cant' get it to start, call me this weekend and I will try to help you out.
+1
Happy to see you post.

Members online

No members online now.
Back